PDA

View Full Version : Honesty Gentlemen x2

drwayne
01-10-2011, 05:21 AM
Gday

I purchased from an OSE member's website.. a Futaba Tx/RX combination, and a spare Rx.
However, the seller sent cheaper Tactic Tx/Rx unit, with the ordered Rx R603GF.

Paypal and receipts identify the products as I ordered.. yet what was shipped is not .

I did receive an email complaining of higher than expected postage ( USPS box identifies that as +$3.49) but no comment/discussion/information re this change of core content the order.
I replied with offer to pay any shortfall... no response .

There is no reasoning for this sort of error.

Am happy to name and shame any member/firm who rips off fellow members... but will refrain for outcome of explain and compensation request.

What would you do ? ......

very pissed.
DrWayne
Adelaide
Australia

NativePaul
01-10-2011, 06:47 AM
If I ordered a Futaba set and got a tactic set I would be pissed too, I say give it a week for a satisfactory response as I'm sure if your packing lots of boxes its easy enough to put the wrong thing in the wrong one accidentally, and if the correct response is not forthcoming in that time then name and shame here and file a paypal claim.

LiPo Power
01-10-2011, 09:36 AM
:popcorn2:

Flying Scotsman
01-10-2011, 12:29 PM
What is the seller's response......Lads, you have to understand shipping items to Australia and back to the source country is very expensive.

Doc, I would not name the dude, give him time to address the problem.

Douggie

Steven Vaccaro
01-10-2011, 01:24 PM
Who was it, maybe I can help?

egneg
01-10-2011, 04:39 PM
It wasn't me :Praying:

JimClark
01-10-2011, 04:51 PM
I looked in his posts and didn't find anything but maybe I missed it

drwayne
01-11-2011, 11:23 PM
The seller has responded admirably ... has sent a package via express containing [hopefully] the correct unit !
Ive sent a slower carrier pigeon returning the incorrect unit.

This is now a matter of history.

Naming could cause bad publicity for what has become a great experience in after sales service !

cheers
Wayne

drwayne
01-11-2011, 11:44 PM
What is the seller's response......Lads, you have to understand shipping items to Australia and back to the source country is very expensive.

Doc, I would not name the dude, give him time to address the problem.

Douggie

Shipping stuff to Australia aint as bad as sending to US !
US now charge an additional $9USD security fee on anything +1/2lb