PDA

View Full Version : modded props ready to go...

Chuck E Cheese
01-09-2011, 11:22 AM
mark sholund at props4u is one of the best. his service is second to none, product is first class and prices reasonable. i have nothing but good to say about mark. i have about 8 of his props and love them. i will put out a warning that they are "race" props so they are thined and a little fragil for everyday use.
you can just tell him what you want and shortly thereafter they show up in the mail. i learned about him from my nitro days (best ever for the jae 12) and have worked with him getting many fe props. the prices are $15-20 for the service plus the prop. he is a abc, octura and prather dealer so he has almost anything you want in stock.
he do can reduce diameter, cup and pitch, back cut and detoung to meet your needs. i had a couple special request for odd size props and he got them quiickly. he gives the specs on all the mods so if needed in the future you can replace them (dia, pitch and cup). his props will definetly make a difference in speed, amp draw and tempature. they are light, finished properly and perfectly ballanced. $20 bucks for 3-5 mph is cheap!
his props are well worth the money..
http://www.props4u.com/
tell him that chuck from hawaii sent you..