PDA

View Full Version : will these kintec jackets fit my stock ul1 motor?

dreamland s4
01-05-2011, 02:46 PM
hi rookstar here again with a rookie question. im lookin to buy a supercooler from kintec and i want to make sure when they say "540 water jacket" does that mean it will fit my stock ul1 motor? i need to make sure because i ordered a water jacket from hobbypartz and it said 540, so for 3 bucks i placed the order and it dint fit my motor. [sigh] plz guys help me out!

H&MWill
01-05-2011, 03:05 PM
I dont know about those but I personally would order this one from Steven. http://www.offshoreelectrics.com/proddetail.php?prod=ham-ul1-sv27r

RayR
01-05-2011, 03:08 PM
No they will not. Jan makes a special jacket for the UL-1 and is currently out of stock.

egneg
01-05-2011, 05:31 PM
I have the red one he sells for the UL-1 and it looks great on a tunnel outboard. If it's going inside the hull then there are others available that work just as well for the UL-1.

dreamland s4
01-06-2011, 12:30 AM
I have the red one he sells for the UL-1 and it looks great on a tunnel outboard. If it's going inside the hull then there are others available that work just as well for the UL-1.
wouldn't it be pretty nice to pop your hood and see a pretty jacket over my 6 poles? im into how they look, but reliability is a must. im goin for o.s.e?s ive heard good stuff about them. are the easy to put on?