PDA

View Full Version : Impressed by spektrum MR3000

battlefury
12-30-2010, 12:08 AM
All i have to say is i taken my hat off of this little rx in my MG. Here how it goes, i broke .062 piano drive losing the whole drive system. :ThumbsDown01:When hoisted back to shore from the lake, i opened the hatch and to my horror the inner hull was half submerged with water.:sinking-guy: I figured out the water must have gush through the stuffing tube tremendously when the tugboat hoisted it backwards front. There goes my burned esc but motor, lipos, servo and RX was still alive. What impressed me most is the RX It deserve credits for it bullet proof capabilities being submerge under water! Not that i want it to be LOL

A quick question whats the use AX channel for the reciever?

Brushless01
12-30-2010, 03:42 AM
The Rx is waterproof also.

bedrock
12-30-2010, 04:27 AM
Hi

this is a cracking Rx - also massive range - not sure if you guys have had your boats 4-5hundred mtrs away this has great range
Easily the best on the market for boats at this time!!!
I also have Futaba they need to pick up the pace as you get this just the slightest bit wet and you are in serious trouble!!!

ron1950
12-30-2010, 06:36 AM
i agree with ya on the rx but have no idear what the ax is used for....i do know that if u put your rudder and throtle in the aux th and rudder slot u get notheing lol

NativePaul
12-30-2010, 09:22 AM
I would guess it is short for auxiliary, conventionally shortened to Aux, for the third channel of a 3 channel set or for a UBEC/RX pack?

battlefury
12-30-2010, 11:01 AM
[QUOTE= conventionally shortened to Aux, for the third channel of a 3 channel set or for a UBEC/RX pack?[/QUOTE]

can someone shed some light on ax channel? i did ever reverse the plugging for esc 3 pin connector by mistake. Binding the boat steering and throttle to my TX steering only. The throttle squeeze became useless. LOL

GeoVW72
01-02-2011, 11:05 PM
the auxiliary(aux) channel is for a three channel radio with an auxiliary function.

MR3000 is a great small receiver, I have one that survived a straight 24 hour Tamiya TT-01 endurance race without a glitch.