PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to hear what you guys have to say.

H&MWill
12-28-2010, 03:17 PM
Like I said just thought Id share.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Obama-calls-Eagles-owner-to-congraulate-him-for-?urn=nfl-300632

H&MWill
12-28-2010, 03:18 PM
I like reading the comments at the bottom of the page.

m4a1usr
12-30-2010, 12:49 PM
I'm not even sure why Obummer should even care about Vick. Was it a jobless program follow up that the administration will shortly announce? A prison reform job program for sports players? After all, there are a bunch of them in prison. Maybe Brett Favure will get a Whitehouse invitation to the New Years Eve party? Nope, on second thought he can just crash it like the Salahi's and get away with trespassing on federal property and not get charged with a crime. Yeah, what a country we live in and the clowns who run the circus.

John

Flying Scotsman
12-30-2010, 05:40 PM
That is assine....Politics today, mixed with Holywood....I watched the movie THE QUEEN starring Helen Mirren last night..what a classy lady and a great movie...Obama???

Douggie

andym
12-31-2010, 05:53 AM
I like the start where they call your Pres the leader of the free world WTF is with that?? I live in the free world and he is NOT my leader and never will be !! The arrogance of statements like that is why a lot of the world laugh at the USA. Just my opinion of coarse and I know that it is not the public doing it,

Rumdog
01-02-2011, 03:51 PM
^^Totally agree.