PDA

View Full Version : An Xmas present

Flying Scotsman
12-24-2010, 12:36 PM
I just received a present from Andym a towel, a hat, a neckstrap and some great decals....Andy..thank you!!! the postage cost alone was $16.00 ..... What a great forum and friends that you meet via a keyboard.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Douggie

domwilson
12-24-2010, 03:15 PM
That's great! Merry Christmas to you as well.

ncornacchi
12-26-2010, 07:29 AM
That was nice Andy, keep Dougie happy and we are all happy! Did you mention the itching powder in the towel yet?

andym
12-26-2010, 04:36 PM
Not just any hat, an original Adelaide Crows AFL hat !!! and not just any decals either, Duck Fuka decals !!!! There are now members of the Duck Fuka Model Boat Club in NSW, SA, TAS, VIC and WA in Aust as well as Canada, USA and Korea !!!
I can not take credit for the towel and neck strap, that was Paddy's input !!
I too was given the gift of this forum for xmas, a brand new Entropy 5000mah 40c 6s pack from the Doctor for Christmas, thanks Wayne !! Paddy I think we have to do better next year, maybe free sex tours of Launceston for all Duck Fuka Model Boat Club Members ???????
Cheers all

Flying Scotsman
12-27-2010, 05:36 AM
Not just any hat, an original Adelaide Crows AFL hat !!! and not just any decals either, Duck Fuka decals !!!! There are now members of the Duck Fuka Model Boat Club in NSW, SA, TAS, VIC and WA in Aust as well as Canada, USA and Korea !!!
I can not take credit for the towel and neck strap, that was Paddy's input !!
I too was given the gift of this forum for xmas, a brand new Entropy 5000mah 40c 6s pack from the Doctor for Christmas, thanks Wayne !! Paddy I think we have to do better next year, maybe free sex tours of Launceston for all Duck Fuka Model Boat Club Members ???????
Cheers all

Aw piss off....see in you in the shed.

Douggie

drwayne
12-27-2010, 07:14 AM
I just received a present from Andym a towel, a hat, a neckstrap and some great decals....Andy..thank you!!! the postage cost alone was $16.00 ..... What a great forum and friends that you meet via a keyboard.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Douggie

Neckstrap?
Noose ............... :Shame_on_You: