PDA

View Full Version : Giving Up Sale..

z400
12-05-2007, 07:27 PM
hey everyone

hows it going?

well i gave up on boats awile back. and what i have left has just been hangin out, and i would like to put it in someone else's hands who can finish it.

im not quite sure on what hull it is, i watched my best friend and his dad assemble it about 5 or so years ago, they ran it a good 5 or so times, it sat on there living room floor on the boat stand just collecting dist and fading from the sun light coming through the window.

i saw the boat sitting in his cuzin's garage, of course i snagged it.
i stripped it of everything it had and started on my own.

i bought Speed master everything from here at Off Shore Electrics. i ran an OS .18cvr marine engine in it. i broke in the engine on my porch with a air plane propeller strapped to it.
i ran the boat a total of 4 tanks, not 4 tanks with the tank that is mounted in it. 4 tanks of 125cc stock traxxas revo fuel tank tanks.

the boat flew. it was my first boat and i had alot of confidence in it. it handled real nice in rough waters and was just all out quick on the glass.

did some things to the transom to fill in the old holes and start new and also added some wood to strengthening the transom. the previous owners had rivited the engine mount to the hull, thats the holes u see in the pictures of the underside of the hull. well they were holes, i repaired them with epoxy.

in the mean time. i managed to start on a trailer/or stand for the boat. this will also be included. IMO this thing is awesome. u could easily add some stand offs or somehting ot it to make it a sweet lookin custom/home made boat stand. there are LEDs mounted in it. i soldered the resistors and everything to the leds, there are 2 mounted amber leds per side, 3 total on each side, and 4 rear red leds which i placed in copper tube and made lenses for to completely make the leds water proof in case i felt like backing the trailer into the water for the retrieval.

i lost interest in the boat about 9 months ago. i spent 6 months working on it. :cursing:

and here it is.

there is a brand new container of prather cable grease that im sale'n. i used it one time. so its basically brand new.

also there is a nitro engine coulper included, i know its 5mm but cant remember what size flex cable i ran. i think it was .130.

well its there.

also some stock outdrive components that i pulled of the boat also.

the trailer/stand is included if it is wanted. i just ask for the buyer to pay the extra shipping if there is any.

im not asking much. just make an offer and more then likely this will be yours.

here's the link to my photobucket album with the pictures of the boat hull and such
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b265/ride_wake_210/boat/

i would like to get atleast $10 out of the hull plus shipping.

shipping will not be much at since the hull isnt very heavy at all. the trailer/stand is also super light as its made out of balsa/bass wood.

any questions?
e-mail me if u need
ridewake210@aim.com

i havent been around here in quite some time.
just let me know if your interested and we will see what we can do.

thanks for looking everyone

Z

didnt find a hatch, so i cant include a picture of it. sorry

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b265/ride_wake_210/boat/Picture009.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b265/ride_wake_210/boat/Picture006.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b265/ride_wake_210/boat/Picture005.jpg

Stealth Assassin
12-06-2007, 08:07 AM
Looks like a prather hull to me.

Doug Smock
12-06-2007, 08:14 AM
Kyosho Jet Stream ??

Avanti
12-06-2007, 09:09 AM
Kyosho Jet Stream ??

thats what it looks like to me too if there was a pic of the hatch there would be no question.

SJFE
12-06-2007, 12:40 PM
Z please place the images in the listing asap. That is a requirment to list here @ OSE. If you need help look me up after 7pm eastern this evening. I will lend you a hand. Thank you sir.

Stealth Assassin
12-06-2007, 09:37 PM
Looks like a prather hull to me.

NM not a prather, after looking

SJFE
12-06-2007, 10:02 PM
I can verifie that is a JetStream 800 100%. It was my first boat.