PDA

View Full Version : Obama the ?????

Flying Scotsman
12-08-2010, 08:06 PM
This dude has lost all credibilty...either you stand up for your aspirations on what you stated to the nation...CHANGE...sorry mate you are a loser...toss the bum out as you are still the most powerful country in the world ...just!!

Douggie

bwells
12-08-2010, 08:11 PM
Douggie, he is a one termer but the damage he can cause may take awhile to repair. Throwing the bum out is probably impossible. My liberal buddies have changed tune on this guy, Live and Learn.

bwells
12-08-2010, 09:13 PM
Bump, I want to here what others think.

Rumdog
12-08-2010, 09:33 PM
He's a puppet. Just like all before him. Needless to say, whoever is president, one party will like him, one will stop at nothing to devour every move he makes.

One termer? Maybe not.
Don't forget, the incumbent has NEVER lost an election in time of war.
Please don't get me started on the republican pick either.

ron1950
12-08-2010, 09:45 PM
what i dont understand is the demacrats just got voted out cause people are tired of party politics instead of repersenting the people that elected them......now, a month later they have forgotten it all and are doing what they did before......just play the party line game like sheep......term limits is the way to go

Rumdog
12-08-2010, 10:01 PM
They all can certainly talk the talk though, huh?
The recession needs to run it's course. How can it end with our national debt so out of control? first thing that needs to happen is pulling ALL of our troops, and stop sending our cash and resources that we need here to aid other countires.
We want to instill our values in a place and people with no interest in it.
Hey, U.S. gov't, take care of your own, and mind your own effing business.

obrien
12-08-2010, 10:30 PM
This dude has lost all credibilty...either you stand up for your aspirations on what you stated to the nation...CHANGE...sorry mate you are a loser...toss the bum out as you are still the most powerful country in the world ...just!!

Douggie

he had credibilty at some point?

m4a1usr
12-08-2010, 10:35 PM
I dont think Obummer is going out in 2012. He's still popular and is now softening his tone. His agenda has gotten beaten down. He is no dummie. He sees whats progressing. Most likely the Senate will go repub majority and congress stay repub majority. But thats actualy a good thing as both sides have to comprise. And lets face it. Thats how the machine works. We dont like it but its the truth.

Look down the road folks. Unemployment is predicted to stay high thru 2013. Thats the fed prediction. Way past the Presidential election. Theres a new catastrophy looming on the horizon, the state level bailout of pensions. Estimated to be close to over 500 billion. Thats going to fall on the federal government to subsidize. Its far too big to throw on local state governments.

Anyone catch the latest numbers of the federal subsidy to the major lender institutions? 9 Trillion dollars since 2008? The numbers are staggering. Granted, those are loans and are being paid back. But talk about free money. Rates as low as .5%? Who the hell could get a loan for literaly less?

Things are changeing. Not sure we even know all the truth. Debt evaluation is being redefined for corporate AMERICA. But I am sure us little guys will be sent packing if we cant pay our bills.

John

Flying Scotsman
12-08-2010, 10:51 PM
Those loans are held by the Chinese.

Douggie

Rumdog
12-08-2010, 11:01 PM
Those loans are held by the Chinese.

Douggie

Which makes THEM the most powerful country in the world.

bwells
12-08-2010, 11:10 PM
It maybe a time for a change! Did we see it in the last election?

Ctonez
12-27-2010, 01:59 PM
---------

Rumdog
12-27-2010, 02:29 PM
Change of heart? lol

Ctonez
12-27-2010, 03:09 PM
too apathetic...

mm123521
12-27-2010, 03:56 PM
Rummey Said:

They all can certainly talk the talk though, huh?
The recession needs to run it's course. How can it end with our national debt so out of control? first thing that needs to happen is pulling ALL of our troops, and stop sending our cash and resources that we need here to aid other countires.
We want to instill our values in a place and people with no interest in it.
Hey, U.S. gov't, take care of your own, and mind your own effing business.

Yes, Yes, Yes! - no more "nation building" for people that dont want it.
EVERYONE loses in a war.
True power is not military power, its economic power.

Mark