PDA

View Full Version : Smart Parents

Doozie870
12-04-2007, 07:10 PM
Christmas Divorce

A man in The Villages of Florida calls his son in Chicago two days before Christmas and says, "I hate to ruin your day, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing; forty years of misery is enough.

"Dad, what are you talking about?" the son screams. “We can't stand the sight of each other any longer," the father says. "We're sick of each other, and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Washington D.C. and tell her."

Frantic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone. "Like heck they're getting divorced," she shouts, "I'll take care of this."

She calls Florida immediately, and screams at her father, "You are NOT getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back, and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then, don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?" and hangs up.

The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife. "Okay," he says, "they're both coming for Christmas and paying their own way."

Eyekandyboats
12-04-2007, 07:36 PM
ahahah! i got a use that one on my kids.

ED66677
12-05-2007, 10:05 AM
that's not fair!... but funny!

Avanti
12-05-2007, 01:21 PM
good one, though a bit messed up

obrien
12-05-2007, 11:56 PM
lol thats great. I could see my dad pulling something like that.

Rc1racing
12-06-2007, 12:14 AM
LOL that good.

The Villages is 5 mins from my house, and growing out of control. I remember when the land was all farms, and it was a quiet place to live. You used to be able to sit out on my porch and see every star in the sky, not any more. What 10 years will do to an area.:olleyes: