PDA

View Full Version : Christmas

Flying Scotsman
12-03-2010, 07:44 PM
This epistle is not going to be pc correct

Merry Christmas and Happy Christmas are great, if I hear Happy Holidays I think I will puke. This is a time of the year that a certain sect celebrate their beliefs. The rest of all religions have your times of the year and I respect that with deep reference to their beliefs

Douggie

Rumdog
12-03-2010, 07:52 PM
Happy Holidays from your resident Atheist!
I celebrate time with my loved ones, and time off work. That is all.

egneg
12-03-2010, 07:58 PM
Happy Holidays from your resident Atheist!
I celebrate time with my loved ones, and time off work. That is all.

Ba Humbug!

Merry Christmas to all !!!

Christmas has turned into a secular event .... shopping, gift giving, and Santa Claus.

Flying Scotsman
12-03-2010, 08:02 PM
I did not mention Rummy...I am an agnostic...but I can not stand the pc words for believers in a celebration on what they believe.

Douggie

Rumdog
12-03-2010, 08:15 PM
I still celebrate Christmas, but don't really celebrate what it ACTUALLY stands for.
I get where you're coming from, Douggie.

Doug Smock
12-03-2010, 09:32 PM
I still celebrate Christmas, but don't really celebrate what it ACTUALLY stands for.
I get where you're coming from, Douggie.

So you're an opportunist.LOL:thumbup::beerchug:

Doug;)

hyrulejedi86
12-03-2010, 10:11 PM
+1 Scotsman! I don't complain about others holidays as they have everyright to celebrate them as we (christian for me) do with Christmas. So, I happily say Merry Christmas no matter the situation.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Simon.O.
12-04-2010, 02:03 AM
I am fairly normal so I say Merry Christmas .
I am not a church goer or even a believer but more of a traditional guy who likes the festive season and will be here with my immediate family for the day.
The rest of my disfunctional family can come to visit if they choose.

I am working Christmas eve day shift so at least I'll be home for Chrissy day but have to go back to work that night.

Merry Christmas !!

scoota
12-04-2010, 04:51 AM
Ba Humbug!

Merry Christmas to all !!!

Christmas has turned into a secular event .... shopping, gift giving, and Santa Claus.

:iagree: , i was reading the paper the other day & there was a quote from a priest saying " Santa is a false god that teaches our children greed " how true i thought to myself ... :roflol:

Anyway, Merry xmas ....

NativePaul
12-04-2010, 08:54 AM
I would say merry Christmas behind closed doors but this is a public forum so I have to say" happy winterval to you all".

Are you heaving yet Douggie?

Steven Vaccaro
12-04-2010, 10:20 AM
Well Christmas isn't here yet. So until then enjoy this "Festive Holiday Season" :biggrin:

properchopper
12-04-2010, 11:19 AM
For those of my Tribe, Happy Hanukah :thumbup1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1uZ_W7atDE

For all of us, wishing the best of [insert term of choice] :Peace_Sign::Peace_Sign:

Rumdog
12-04-2010, 07:06 PM
Festivus... I like that

FighterCat57
12-04-2010, 07:10 PM
Merry Zagmuk!

Roots baby. Roots.