PDA

View Full Version : Seems nothing wants to flow in my direction!!!

Steven Vaccaro
04-02-2007, 06:45 PM
I have about 70% of the parts listed, plus some new ones. But the fancy credit card processing system has been an issue since Friday. It took some yelling and screaming at the hosting today to get it headed in the right direction. Looks like Wednesday is opening day.

avengersteve
04-02-2007, 06:46 PM
Sweet! you know you are gonna be swamped with orders!!! especially from me:D

saleens7
04-02-2007, 06:46 PM
thats fine if the date is later, as long as the new site will run smoother and theyll be new parts, i think its work the wait...good luck steven.

SJFE
04-02-2007, 07:43 PM
No suggestions, no conditions...Take your time and try to remain calm. It's all good.

Steven Vaccaro
04-02-2007, 07:49 PM
Its just frustrating. I'm just blowing some steam!

SJFE
04-02-2007, 07:59 PM
You vent way better than I. When I snap it's not pretty...LOL. The poor lady @ Commerce Banks call center bore the brunt of a full blown 4 alarm melt down this afternoon. 4th time this year an "uncollected funds fee" suddlely appeared in my personal account log. It's funny how it seems to happen after a deposit of over 4k and then a ton of activity. It's hidden real nice. Took me 10 days to catch it this time. Needless to say I called them today to get a refund and request the full balance of all the accounts be ready in 2 days so I can close them. I have had it whith there hands being in my accounts.