PDA

View Full Version : Decals & Wraps - Any and All

Pages : [1] 2

monojeff
11-14-2010, 06:17 PM
I have been doing graphics, printing & working with vinyl for over 10 years.
I am fairly new to this forum but have been on jrcbd for a while now and have some boat wraps in the works which I will post some pics of soon.

In the mean time here are a few things I have done, if you would like some pricing feel free to shoot me a PM or post here and we can discuss details.

I can make any and all decals & wraps as well as scale decals for any & all boat hulls.
I can also make full size decals & wraps & banners for vehicle & trailers.
You name it I can make it!

Steven Vaccaro
01-27-2011, 02:58 PM
I look forward to seeing some of these. Any pictures?

icelert
01-27-2011, 04:14 PM
Steve,

Check out Jeff's photo album. He did the vinyl for my 1:6 Pay n Pak boat stand. Communication with Jeff is very good which I feel is essential to getting the product right in this business. Highly recommended.

Bryan

monojeff
01-28-2011, 03:56 AM
Steve,

Check out Jeff's photo album. He did the vinyl for my 1:6 Pay n Pak boat stand. Communication with Jeff is very good which I feel is essential to getting the product right in this business. Highly recommended.

Bryan

Appreciate the kind words Bryan! :thumbup:

Here are some pictures of some of my recent work.

As Bryan said I made the paynpak decals for his trailer not for his boat although I easily could have made them for the boat.
The p-24 Dupont is a Zipp Cracker Box Styled like Jeff Gordons Nascar
Then there is the Mini Mystic Scale Longlite Decals

monojeff
01-28-2011, 04:02 AM
A few more.
LFS lettering on a Fighter Cat Genesis Hull
Miss Geico Custom Hatch & Vents
Another photo of the Dupont Wrap
Insane G3 Hydro Custom Windshield & Monster Decals
Insane G4 Mobster Custom Windshield with Driver

monojeff
01-28-2011, 04:07 AM
Custom Red Baron Decals
U numbers for a thunderboat to matching existing wood coloring
Insane G3 Throwdown Decals
Insane Thunderboat Throwdown Decals
Custom Texas Longhorn Decals on Baja Bug

Steven Vaccaro
01-28-2011, 07:13 AM
Cool stuff. I have a few I may send at some point

befu
02-02-2011, 10:31 AM
Looks cool. Do you have any photos of the process? How hard is it, how do they go on? I know pricing is a tough one, but could you cite a couple of examples and what they cost? i hate asking for a quote because i would guess it would be too expensive, or I would mess it up putting it on. so any quidelines to installation or pricing might help generate some real business and weed out semi-interested request.

just an idea, but they do look great!

brian

monojeff
02-02-2011, 08:08 PM
Thanks,

I do not have any photos of the process but I will be putting a wrap on my mono here in the next few days & I will take some & post them up.
There are some great videos on youtube showing the different applications for lettering & "wraps" not necessarily on boats but still can hep people understand the process if they have never done it before.

The Dupont crackerbox was installed by my customer who had never installed a wrap before & it was a 4' boat.

Decals are not as expensive as you might think obviously each job can vary on the actual product but a COMPLETE WRAP for a 3-4' boat is typically around $100 range give or take.

I will post a thread on actual process of installation & try to provide some photos for examples. They are not as difficult to put on as you might think. The vinyl I use s a premium grade vinyl meant for vehicle applications & is very rigid so it is meant to be heated when necessary to go over contour curves. It also has an air release technology which makes it so there is zero bubbles. When installing it you can also pick it up if you have not applied to much pressure to it without stretching it so if something does happen when installing it you can adjust it as needed.

I can help explain the process as each boat take s a little different approach when installing them to get the best results. I am confident most people can do it on their own without much if any issues. I can also make them in pieces sometimes rather then one large wrap so it is easier to install.

Here is a couple photos of my custom windshields on a wood whip.

Eodman
02-02-2011, 09:04 PM
Hey Monojeff, I sent you a pm today concerning your wraps did it arrive? I have money in hand waiting to spend it.

Oh in your description you indicated that a 3 to 4 inch wrap is $100.00 but that picture of the gordon boat sure looks bigger than 4 inches.

monojeff
02-02-2011, 09:09 PM
Hey Monojeff, I sent you a pm today concerning your wraps did it arrive? I have money in hand waiting to spend it.

Oh in your description you indicated that a 3 to 4 inch wrap is $100.00 but that picture of the gordon boat sure looks bigger than 4 inches.

Yes That would be one expensive wrap & one small boat!!! :laugh:

Got your PM sending you a reply

Thanks!

monojeff
02-05-2011, 08:17 PM
Looks cool. Do you have any photos of the process? How hard is it, how do they go on? I know pricing is a tough one, but could you cite a couple of examples and what they cost? i hate asking for a quote because i would guess it would be too expensive, or I would mess it up putting it on. so any quidelines to installation or pricing might help generate some real business and weed out semi-interested request.

just an idea, but they do look great!

brian

I posted a thread with some pictures & steps to installing a wrap.
http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?p=280638#post280638

dreamland s4
02-07-2011, 02:40 PM
ok these are the following i would need.

sub-way "eat fresh" x2 [1'x5"]

android x2 [5"x3"]

star wars coffee x2 [2"x2"]

lockheed martin x2 [8"x2"]

nasa x2 [3"1/2 x 2"1/2]

bookmaker x2 [10"x2"1/2]

emotions x1 [7"x1")

if its extrememly important that u must alter the sizes on any of these (not by too far) then its ok. please pm me what would be my total. thanks and i will bring you more customers :)

p.s i was only able to upload 5 ill upload the rest :)

dreamland s4
02-07-2011, 02:43 PM
heres the rest

monojeff
02-07-2011, 08:01 PM
heres the rest

Sending you a PM now

monojeff
02-09-2011, 07:10 PM
Here are some pics of my 48" mono I just finished putting a wrap on.

dreamland s4
02-09-2011, 11:26 PM
omg:ohmy:

gizmo1
02-10-2011, 09:52 AM
Jeff,
you can post up the proofs you did for my Skunkworks if you want...
i will post the pics of the finished boat after i get them, and get them installed.

Guys, Jeff is great to work with, very good communication and very helpful. the prices are more than fair when you consider even doing a " plain and simple " paint job on your boat.
i can tell you for a fact i just spent over $50.00 on paint and materials to just to do a simple job on my JAE Rigger, that does not include decals i have to have done...

I will leave it up to Jeff to post the price of my " High Voltage " 1 off custom wrap, if he likes.

Thanks for everything amigo, cant wait to get them ..
Giz.

monojeff
02-10-2011, 08:37 PM
Here is the boat will look like when wrap is installed.
Price was $80 which included shipping for this one. :thumbup1:

Cant wait to see final pics as they are always better looking then the proofs!

Added in the finished pictures posted by Gizmo in this thread:
http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?t=21980

monojeff
02-16-2011, 07:17 PM
Here are some pics of a Baja 5T I just put a full wrap on.
The black is in sections & all the lettering & logos a desperate decals.

This was very difficult to wrap one of the hardest things I have ever done.

dreamland s4
02-16-2011, 09:08 PM
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

b.mcdaniel.2009
02-16-2011, 11:05 PM
What are we talking price wise for a wrap for my little 33" mono hull. Would only want a wrap were you see the red in the picture. Thanks. Brad.

monojeff
02-16-2011, 11:09 PM
What are we talking price wise for a wrap for my little 33" mono hull. Would only want a wrap were you see the red in the picture. Thanks. Brad.

Probably looking around the $80 range.
I'll PM you & we can discuss further.

gizmo1
02-16-2011, 11:27 PM
Nice job on the Woodster Jeff, that came out sweet...

Tell Darren i said hello next time you talk to him, we go back a bit,...i have a couple of his bodies and he runs my parts on his Baja.

thanks again for the great job on my wrap.
Giz.

b.mcdaniel.2009
02-16-2011, 11:47 PM
Something like this style of print but on the top off the hull....

monojeff
02-16-2011, 11:57 PM
Something like this style of print but on the top off the hull....

Yes I could rework this design for the deck of your boat.

monojeff
02-16-2011, 11:59 PM
Nice job on the Woodster Jeff, that came out sweet...

Tell Darren i said hello next time you talk to him, we go back a bit,...i have a couple of his bodies and he runs my parts on his Baja.

thanks again for the great job on my wrap.
Giz.

I will do that.
I printed his new grill, lights kits & window nets he will be selling on his site.
Appreciate it!!

Diegoboy
02-18-2011, 02:42 PM
Jeff, Do you think you can help me here (http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?t=22088)??

monojeff
02-19-2011, 02:53 PM
Jeff, Do you think you can help me here (http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?t=22088)??

Currently working on it be in touch.

dreamland s4
02-22-2011, 10:00 PM
i cannot devolge to how incredible these decals are! this man jeff, i cannot thank him enough! i will be ordering more decals from you very soon my friend...thank you!!!!:beerchug:

dreamland s4
02-22-2011, 10:03 PM
jeff i need 2 dupoint decals about 10" long for a 33" delta force! and a jeff gordon #24 2"x 2" (just the 24 not jeff gordon) pm me the price! thanks!

monojeff
02-22-2011, 10:09 PM
i cannot devolge to how incredible these decals are! this man jeff, i cannot thank him enough! i will be ordering more decals from you very soon my friend...thank you!!!!:beerchug:

Appreciate it they look great!!

jeff i need 2 dupoint decals about 10" long for a 33" delta force! and a jeff gordon #24 2"x 2" (just the 24 not jeff gordon) pm me the price! thanks!

I'll PM you in a few.

shannon87
03-01-2011, 05:59 AM
hi jeff my names shannon i live in aus and looking to get a custom wrap after i respray my geico once i get it of course and would like a wrap of a predator something like this http://www.ps3blog.net/2009/08/13/aliens-vs-predator-player-classes-will-be-balanced/ thanks

aquinosteven
03-01-2011, 05:07 PM
I need the donzi lettering and flag for both sides and the top deck.
Side Lettering 4"x1"
Top Lettering 6"x1"
Side Flags 3"x 1.5"

http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo123/aquinosteven/Donzi2000920Speedboat.jpg

The boat is a Donzi 35zr 009 if you need more pics.
PM me with a price

Thanks!

monojeff
03-02-2011, 11:42 PM
I need the donzi lettering and flag for both sides and the top deck.
Side Lettering 4"x1"
Top Lettering 6"x1"
Side Flags 3"x 1.5"

The boat is a Donzi 35zr 009 if you need more pics.
PM me with a price

Thanks!

I have a $20 minimum so this would be $20+shipping which is typically about $3.
PM me if you'd like to do this. You could add a few other decals in the mix for this price.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you I am trying to catch up on things.

monojeff
03-03-2011, 03:26 AM
hi jeff my names shannon i live in aus and looking to get a custom wrap after i respray my geico once i get it of course and would like a wrap of a predator something like this http://www.ps3blog.net/2009/08/13/aliens-vs-predator-player-classes-will-be-balanced/ thanks

I'll let you know what I can do for you on this tomorrow.

aquinosteven
03-03-2011, 08:50 AM
I have a $20 minimum so this would be $20+shipping which is typically about $3.
PM me if you'd like to do this. You could add a few other decals in the mix for this price.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you I am trying to catch up on things.

Sounds great. Im gonna be a little busy for the next week or so. Ill send ya a payment around the 15th.

Thanks

knpc
03-16-2011, 08:58 PM
Hi Jeff
I sent you a pm about some decals I want for a new cat, when you get a chance pm me so we can work out the details.

Thanks
Kevin

monojeff
03-16-2011, 08:59 PM
Hi Jeff
I sent you a pm about some decals I want for a new cat, when you get a chance pm me so we can work out the details.

Thanks
Kevin

Already did Thanks

tunnelvision
03-24-2011, 11:34 AM
Jeff,

I am looking to do my 32" HOR Cat in JBS Racing Decals. Let me know if we can work something out. Thanks!

Rob

monojeff
03-24-2011, 03:19 PM
Jeff,

I am looking to do my 32" HOR Cat in JBS Racing Decals. Let me know if we can work something out. Thanks!

Rob

I have not yet had a chance to work up these graphics a few people have asked me if I can do them.
They are pretty intricate design.
You can purchase them here for about the same price I would charge.
http://mhzusa.com/Decal-Set-JBS-Racing-for-Mystic-Cat-C5000-S-84-cm-m-1675-3.htm

tunnelvision
03-24-2011, 03:21 PM
Cool, thanks Jeff. Can you do Miss Geico Decals any cheaper than MHZ?

monojeff
03-24-2011, 03:26 PM
Cool, thanks Jeff. Can you do Miss Geico Decals any cheaper than MHZ?

I'll PM you & we can talk about it.

Eodman
03-28-2011, 01:54 PM
I rec'd the wraps for our Intruder build today ---- and the quality is first rate! If any of you have concerns in dealing with someone long distance ... this is one man you have no worries with!
Heavy guage, crisp, and clear! Now if I don't screw up laying them down we'll be good to go!

I am asking Jeff to resize the black horse for us because it over powers the bow --- my mistake not Jeff's.

But this is going to be great!!!! :banana:

tomstoys2
03-30-2011, 04:44 PM
Hey Jeff,
I'm in need of a wrap and some decals that Cornel was nice enough to make up for me. The wrap is going on a ProBoat FasTech. I'll PM you my email address. I have some other items I would like you to make up as well if you can. Once I have your email address I'll send you over what I need.
Thanks,
Tom

monojeff
03-30-2011, 04:49 PM
Hey Jeff,
I'm in need of a wrap and some decals that Cornel was nice enough to make up for me. The wrap is going on a ProBoat FasTech. I'll PM you my email address. I have some other items I would like you to make up as well if you can. Once I have your email address I'll send you over what I need.
Thanks,
Tom

Sounds good look forward to it!

RIPFENCE
04-01-2011, 05:52 PM
here is my delta force pirate..jeff did a nice job on the graphics i requested..took 5.5 hours to install the vinyl was fairly easy to work with.. i am pleased with the results check it out..:popcorn2:

monojeff
04-01-2011, 10:27 PM
Nice job on the install looks like you did a great job!:thumbup:

djmaincheese
04-04-2011, 01:49 PM
Payment sent for wrap, Thanks Jeff

monojeff
04-04-2011, 06:12 PM
Payment sent for wrap, Thanks Jeff

Got it thanks look forward to seeing pics!!

djmaincheese
04-14-2011, 02:07 AM
Big thanks to you Jeff for creating this awesome wrap for my Traxxas Spartan, I love the way it turned out.

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv259/djmeintjes/IMG_0004-21.jpg

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv259/djmeintjes/IMG_0001-22.jpg

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv259/djmeintjes/IMG_0007-16.jpg

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv259/djmeintjes/IMG_0019-8.jpg

Im sure you will be getting a few emails :):)

monojeff
04-14-2011, 02:18 AM
That came out awesome!!
The windshield to came out very very nice!!

djmaincheese
04-14-2011, 02:24 AM
It looks a hundred times better in real life :):), I cant stop staring at it. The window just finished the whole thing off perfectly. I like the rivets you added to the frame.
I can't thank you enough...!!

monojeff
04-14-2011, 02:39 AM
It looks a hundred times better in real life :):), I cant stop staring at it. The window just finished the whole thing off perfectly. I like the rivets you added to the frame.
I can't thank you enough...!!

They always look better in person.
Glad you happy with it, reason I do this stuff not to make a living but to support the hobby and make boats look sharp!
You have the best looking Spartan I have seen that's for sure!!
The windshield was a great addition certainly sets the wrap off!!

monojeff
04-14-2011, 09:43 PM
Here is some pics of another wrap I just finished up recently on a G4 hydro for a guy in Australia.

Also KNPC's Conquest I made lettering & logos for.

monojeff
04-14-2011, 09:48 PM
Diegoboy's PS295 with custom windshield.

First custom windshield for a Blazer Backlash

millzee
04-14-2011, 10:09 PM
here is my delta force pirate..jeff did a nice job on the graphics i requested..took 5.5 hours to install the vinyl was fairly easy to work with.. i am pleased with the results check it out..:popcorn2:

Love it, looks great:thumbup1:

blazerss
04-23-2011, 01:07 AM
The spartan looks great. Please pm me about a price range on a hull that size with that same style design. Also, how long does it usually take to install and are they installed wet or dry?

monojeff
04-23-2011, 01:16 AM
The spartan looks great. Please pm me about a price range on a hull that size with that same style design. Also, how long does it usually take to install and are they installed wet or dry?

Thanks or the compliment.
That size wrap is around $70-$80.
As for time to install it depends on the person installing it.
They are installed dry def do not wet the digital vinyl it is not needed.
There in an air release backing on the vinyl which makes it so it goes on smooth and can be picked up if needed while installing to reposition or heat if necessary.

TomM
04-23-2011, 06:20 PM
PM Sent

monojeff
04-30-2011, 11:41 PM
Here is two of the latest things I have done.

Rat Cat
Pinky & The Brain

Both are Stryker Cats & have windshields with custom drivers.

Brushless55
05-04-2011, 12:23 AM
I love the drivers on the Pinky & The Brain
now I need a windshield for my PT SS45
maybe something crazy or just killer :rockon2:

monojeff
05-05-2011, 08:50 PM
Here is a custom windshield & lettering for a G4 hydro

Brushless55
05-05-2011, 09:36 PM
Here is a custom windshield & lettering for a G4 hydro

hey Jeff, the theme we are doing... what about a Red Iridium, or a Red Aluminized look? :spy:

monojeff
05-05-2011, 09:43 PM
You talking about the windshield? Check out deflecto it is chrome color changing.

rc2266
05-06-2011, 08:17 PM
I seen the wrap on the motorcycle tank with the blue skull flames, could you do that for a boat?

monojeff
05-06-2011, 08:27 PM
I seen the wrap on the motorcycle tank with the blue skull flames, could you do that for a boat?

Yeah I am sure I can do something similar on a boat.
PM me and we can discuss details.
Just to let you know I am about a week or more off on proofs right now I am trying to get caught up. Been busy with my real job have not had time to work up graphics and decals much if at all lately.

JRS Innovations
05-12-2011, 08:57 AM

Very Nice work to both of you.....
Jeff I want these same colors and style but only to fit a Phil Thomas Stealth FE Hydro.
I want to do the top half only.....
What do you need from me to get the process started....

Thanks
Joe
JRS Innovations

monojeff
05-12-2011, 05:24 PM
Very Nice work to both of you.....
Jeff I want these same colors and style but only to fit a Phil Thomas Stealth FE Hydro.
I want to do the top half only.....
What do you need from me to get the process started....

Thanks
Joe
JRS Innovations

If you can email me a picture of the deck I can work something up soon as I have a chance. I am still trying to catch up on other stuff right now so might be a little while till I can get to it.

Ghoas racer
05-14-2011, 12:59 AM
Here are some pics of my 48" mono I just finished putting a wrap on.

I want this wrap haw mutch do you want fore it?

monojeff
05-14-2011, 01:03 AM
I want this wrap haw mutch do you want fore it?

What size boat would it be going on??

Ghoas racer
05-14-2011, 01:10 AM
What size boat would it be going on??

a 32'' mano 91/2'' wide I am making

monojeff
05-14-2011, 01:14 AM
I will do it for $75 shipped.
PM me if interested and we can work out all the details.

Chilli
05-14-2011, 01:48 AM
Very nice work Jeff. I may send you a few outboard tunnel cowls to wrap in the fall.

monojeff
05-14-2011, 02:49 AM
Very nice work Jeff. I may send you a few outboard tunnel cowls to wrap in the fall.

Cowls can be tough to do a full wrap on if they are flimsy at all.
They need to be rigid for the vinyl to stick properly and not pull itself loose or have the cowl fighting as they shrink and expand over time.

Let me know when your ready and we can see if we can work something out.

johnson22456
05-14-2011, 09:40 PM
Hey Jeff, can you work me up something like this for my HPR? Along the lines of the johnson outboard logo. Just looking for the "Johnson" with the flag in it with the word "marine" underneath. I would also like the seahorse oval without the V shape thats around it. I can get you dimensions when you need them. You can E-mail me at Johnson22456@gmail.com. Thanks.

monojeff
05-14-2011, 09:50 PM
Email sent I can work it up one way or another.

dana
05-14-2011, 10:21 PM
hey jeff can you do my logo in white vinyl? the guy who used to make them doesnt anymore. heres one on black with clear over it. thanks

monojeff
05-14-2011, 10:24 PM
yes I could get those made up for you, I will PM you and we can discuss details.

tunnelvision
05-19-2011, 03:29 PM
Got my decals for my Stiletto outboard today! Thanks Jeff, they look awesome!

Steven Vaccaro
05-19-2011, 03:36 PM
Got my decals for my Stiletto outboard today! Thanks Jeff, they look awesome!

Very nice.

HYDROJERRY
05-19-2011, 04:03 PM
looks factory!!!Good job..

Brushless55
05-19-2011, 04:55 PM
I agree, that looks tight! :rockon2:

monojeff
05-23-2011, 10:06 PM
Those came out great def were not easy as small as they are....

monojeff
05-23-2011, 10:06 PM
Hey Jeff, can you work me up something like this for my HPR? Along the lines of the johnson outboard logo. Just looking for the "Johnson" with the flag in it with the word "marine" underneath. I would also like the seahorse oval without the V shape thats around it. I can get you dimensions when you need them. You can E-mail me at Johnson22456@gmail.com. Thanks.

Sorry this had taken me so long to get back to you on this I have not forgotten about you. I should be able to do it in next day or two.

Lockk
05-25-2011, 08:38 PM
MJ,

Do you have the dimensions to be able to produce a wrap for a Fighter Cat 32? I don't need it yet but if I need to get dimensional detail from Ben I can start doing that.

Lockk

monojeff
05-25-2011, 08:45 PM
Yes I have the dimensions to make a wrap for the 32" Fighter Cat Hull.
PM me when your ready to discuss details and we can go from there.

Thanks

shotimes95
06-01-2011, 09:12 PM
Would you be able to make me a budwesiser select decal set for my MG?

monojeff
06-01-2011, 09:21 PM
Would you be able to make me a budwesiser select decal set for my MG?

yes that would be no problem.
PM me what you want the finished size to be and we can work out pricing.
Or you can send me pics of the deck and side of the boat and I can scale them up from there.....

Skullcracken
06-01-2011, 11:14 PM
I have been doing graphics, printing & working with vinyl for over 10 years.
I am fairly new to this forum but have been on jrcbd for a while now and have some boat wraps in the works which I will post some pics of soon.

In the mean time here are a few things I have done, if you would like some pricing feel free to shoot me a PM or post here and we can discuss details.

I can make any and all decals & wraps as well as scale decals for any & all boat hulls.
I can also make full size decals & wraps & banners for vehicle & trailers.
You name it I can make it!

Jeff. Need the Miss Geico vinyls for a 37 inch cat. Some people are putting proboats stock decals and they look silly, too small. Can you do? Need the lizard on the top too.

monojeff
06-01-2011, 11:23 PM
Let me know the dimensions you want them to be and I can scale them up.
I already made a set up for the 32" fightercat hull waiting on pics of them installed.

dana
06-06-2011, 06:34 PM
thanks again jeff =)

Brushless55
06-06-2011, 06:36 PM
thanks again jeff =)

Looks nice and clean :thumbup1:

dana
06-06-2011, 06:39 PM
Looks nice and clean :thumbup1:

HYDROJERRY
06-07-2011, 11:52 AM
Very sweet dana,, i love the colors also!!!!

electric
06-23-2011, 10:46 AM
Jeff,
I think I am ready to go ahead do a wrap on my FE34. I want the look to use blue/grey/black/white color scheme. I really like the graphics on the traxxas sparton and would like to follow that kind of "look". Could you quote me a price and also send me your address, because I am going to mail you the hull (since I don't trust myself to do the wrap). I will pay the shipping costs of course. Here is a link to my boat, http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?25096-Insane-34-quot-Mono-Build&highlight=insane
Let me know what you can do..

monojeff
06-23-2011, 12:57 PM
I can work something up for that.
I'll PM you and we can discuss details.
I am busy right now trying to catch up on other stuff for people but will fit you in we I can.
We will figure something put.

Thanks

FighterCat57
06-23-2011, 05:40 PM
Jeff, want to do a FighterCat Wrap?

I have a 43" Sprint Cat that could use a little decoration. You have my logos and the font is called Backslash (TTF)
Primary Colors: Black, White & Red with sparkles. Usually a sequins holographic in there somewhere.
Let me know what you come up with. No rush, I'd say by August sometime.

monojeff
06-23-2011, 08:27 PM
Jeff, want to do a FighterCat Wrap?

I have a 43" Sprint Cat that could use a little decoration. You have my logos and the font is called Backslash (TTF)
Primary Colors: Black, White & Red with sparkles. Usually a sequins holographic in there somewhere.
Let me know what you come up with. No rush, I'd say by August sometime.

Yeah when I get some time I will work some stuff up.
Email me a picture of the complete deck and side view make sure they are straight and even so I can scale them to size.

electric
06-23-2011, 11:11 PM
Jeff here are the measurements. Way more than you asked for, figured it could not hurt.

The two you asked for 33 3/4" long, 9 1/2 wide.

1. bow to stern width at increments:
4" - 4" wide, 8" - 6 3/4" wide, 12" - 8 9/16 wide, 15" - 9 1/4" wide, 16 5/16 - 9 1/2" wide. Remains that width the rest of the boat. Also the hatch starts at 16 5/16" point.

2. Side of boat
4" - 5/8" tall, 8" - 7/8" tall, 12" - 1 1/8" tall, 16 5/16" - 1 1/2" tall. Stays that height until the last 1 inch of the boat where it tapers down to 1 1/4" tall at the transom

3. Hatch
16 1/8" long, 7 1/4" wide at front, 7 3/8" at back. Measured twice very subtle taper.

monojeff
06-23-2011, 11:32 PM
That will work I will work it up soon as I can.

Be in touch.

Thanks

electric
06-24-2011, 08:27 AM
Jeff, sorry it was late last night, the hull is 33 3/4" (hence the name fe34" corrected the error in my write up also.

monojeff
06-27-2011, 08:32 PM
Here is some pics of a compete wrap I did for a white 32" fightercat hull.
This has to be my favorite scheme I have done so far.

monojeff
06-27-2011, 08:45 PM
Here are some more pics of a few other things I have worked up recently.

monojeff
06-27-2011, 08:48 PM
A few more

Skullcracken
06-27-2011, 09:30 PM
thanks again jeff =) nice picbit can u leave out the weiner shot lol...

FastVee
06-29-2011, 04:59 PM
Jeff, can you do 2 decal sets for mine and my friends stilettos -just the outboard covers.

Something like Mercury 250 or mercury red/yellow stripes -or if you got something else in mind that would work?

Pm me if you want the job,

thanks

Pate

monojeff
06-29-2011, 08:40 PM
Jeff, can you do 2 decal sets for mine and my friends stilettos -just the outboard covers.

Something like Mercury 250 or mercury red/yellow stripes -or if you got something else in mind that would work?

thanks

Pate

Yes I can make something up in terms of this.
Give me a while as I am catching up on others things and I will contact you about it.

Thanks

tomstoys2
06-30-2011, 10:28 AM

thanks

Pate

Hey Jeff,
I would be interested in a set as well if it's easier to do them all at once. Maybe something like the one you did for tunnelvision or what ever you do for Pate will be fine,as long as you don't mind Pate?

teddyboy
06-30-2011, 02:00 PM
Jeff, do you have a windshield decal in black with frame outline for an Insane FE-30? I am in need of one. Got the Backlash decal installed and they look great.
Ted

FastVee
06-30-2011, 03:46 PM
tomstoys2, I dont mind, more cool looking outboards to see!

I think that I need 4 sets, will order new motor covers for my and my friends next winter projects...-will try to fit 1515 or big leopard inside the cover... -so I need to make higher motor cover for that.(for our bigger outboard boat build)

Pate

Snowride
07-05-2011, 06:42 AM
Well I am giving up on you Jeff. I have been patiently waiting for months for something to happen and I finally got a proof but only after I contacted you several times to see if you had something or had completely forgotten about me. Then I ask for it to be modified slightly and again silence forever even though I contacted you several times. If I wanted decals for my snowmobile I would still be patient but by the time you actually get around to making mine and then shipping to me I am sure the lakes will be iced over. Don't get me wrong, not knocking your work as it is awesome however you should tell everyone that it may take several (3-4) months to get anywhere as you are busy with your real job and really do not have time to work on this hobby.

monojeff
07-05-2011, 01:28 PM
Well I am giving up on you Jeff. I have been patiently waiting for months for something to happen and I finally got a proof but only after I contacted you several times to see if you had something or had completely forgotten about me. Then I ask for it to be modified slightly and again silence forever even though I contacted you several times. If I wanted decals for my snowmobile I would still be patient but by the time you actually get around to making mine and then shipping to me I am sure the lakes will be iced over. Don't get me wrong, not knocking your work as it is awesome however you should tell everyone that it may take several (3-4) months to get anywhere as you are busy with your real job and really do not have time to work on this hobby.

I don't know why you couldn't have PMd me instead of writing all this here so we could sort things out.
I admit your decals have taken me longer then I would have liked.
I have a few other people that have been waiting just about as long as you for me to finish things up.
You had stated when we first started that you were in no rush which wasn't 3 or 4 months ago it was in May when we sorted out what you wanted and how to go about it.
Past few months have been busy for me as I do have a real job and do this stuff on the side.
I do not have all day long to sit at the computer and work things up for people, I have a list of over 30 people that I am currently working on things for.
Some take longer then others.

Your proof was finalized last week and sent over to you and you replied back and wanted something edited.
I was very busy with work this week and it was my birthday along with a holiday weekend so I have not been by my computer all week to work on things.
I was going to PM you today or tomorrow to try to finish things up.
I will do so now and we can hopefully work things out as I have spent a good amount of time working on your graphics for you wrap and do not want to lose all the time and effort.

I will post the pic I sent to you here so everyone can see it.

Everyone that has been messaging me lately I have let know it might be a while till I can get to them.
Typically it takes me anywhere from 1-2 weeks to work something Custom up if it is a large wrap or something similar.
Then it can take about 1-2 weeks to get them printed and shipped out so typically most would be a month for a complete custom order unless it is something I can work up easily. As I said I have a bunch of things I am working on or people and I am only 1 person and only have so much time in a day to do things.

Thanks

HYDROJERRY
07-06-2011, 08:02 PM
Jeff i got the replacement MG decals on, i think they look great bro,, thank you!!!! waybetter than the original ones and no more clear backing to turn colors from the sun!!!

monojeff
07-06-2011, 10:29 PM
Jeff i got the replacement MG decals on, i think they look great bro,, thank you!!!! waybetter than the original ones and no more clear backing to turn colors from the sun!!!

Sweet thanks for posting pics!

teddyboy
07-07-2011, 03:46 PM
Jeff, are you going to respond to my post #110?

monojeff
07-07-2011, 03:50 PM
Jeff, are you going to respond to my post #110?

Sorry did not see it.
I will send you the template right now and we can go from there.

monojeff
07-07-2011, 08:18 PM

Just to let everyone know this has been resolved and I am printing up the wrap in next day or two and will be mailing out early next week.
As we all know life can get hecktick and busy and this is not a full time job for me I do this stuff on the side in my spare time which there hasn't been much lately.

JimClark
07-07-2011, 08:36 PM
I would suggest that anyone interested in anything Jeff does then PM or email him and not think all he has to do is sit and read this thread

Just ADD Water
07-14-2011, 01:48 AM
Hello Jeff ! First off!!!! WOW !!!! Great work!!!!!:thumbup:.... I am simply in love with the monster energy theme you did for the spartan ...i would like to purchase one ... please let me know how much and how to pay you ... Thanx David

monojeff
07-14-2011, 03:32 AM
Hello Jeff ! First off!!!! WOW !!!! Great work!!!!!:thumbup:.... I am simply in love with the monster energy theme you did for the spartan ...i would like to purchase one ... please let me know how much and how to pay you ... Thanx David

Appreciate the compliment.
I have had a few people inquire about making this wrap up and as I have told others I would prefer not to duplicate the same exact wrap over again to keep things custom and one offs.
I could change the colors or move some stuff around a bit and be ok with that. We can chat though PM and see what we can work out.

Thanks

monojeff
07-14-2011, 03:37 AM
Also just as an FYI for everyone or anyone interested in decals or wraps over the next 2 weeks I will be extremely busy with my actual job.

I do this on the side as a hobby and to help support this great hobby we are all part of I will not have time to work up custom orders.
I will be available to discuss things if you shoot me a PM or email.
I can probably work up simpler stuff like lettering or windshields or smaller decals but full wraps or more custom stuff I will not have the time for as I already have a few things I need to finish up with.

I will post here soon as I have more free time and can take on more projects.

Thanks

Just ADD Water
07-14-2011, 01:28 PM
Thanx jeff! ....hope all goes well and smooth with work !..... I will be waiting to hear from you..so i can order one .... i would not mind at all as to what you do with the theme .. im sure you will do fine ... the last one is killer ... just a Monster nut .. really like the colors..(black,neon green, silver etc... switching it up would be great ! .. thanks David

tomstoys2
07-15-2011, 12:10 AM
Hi Jeff,
The Polly Rocket turned out better than we expected. You did such a great job on the wrap and decals. Nicole designed the whole boat and helped placed each decal. This is a one of a kind FasTech.
Thanks you so much.
Cornel did an awesome job on the graphics as well.

I'll post pictures of it's first run this weekend.

Tom

monojeff
07-15-2011, 12:51 AM
Hi Jeff,
The Polly Rocket turned out better than we expected. You did such a great job on the wrap and decals. Nicole designed the whole boat and helped placed each decal. This is a one of a kind FasTech.
Thanks you so much.

Tom

Came out great!
Glad she enjoyed sticking the decals on the deck I knew she would.
Awesome boat!!
I gotta give Cornel credit on this one he worked up the graphics I just adapted them to your boat and added a few extras for the deck!

Also I emailed you few days ago about the outboard decals asking how many sets you wanted but have not heard back from you.
Let me know.

skellyo
07-15-2011, 08:16 AM
Hi Jeff,
Thanks you so much.

Tom

That looks awesome!

tomstoys2
07-15-2011, 09:35 AM
Came out great!
Glad she enjoyed sticking the decals on the deck I knew she would.
Awesome boat!!
I gotta give Cornel credit on this one he worked up the graphics I just adapted them to your boat and added a few extras for the deck!

Also I emailed you few days ago about the outboard decals asking how many sets you wanted but have not heard back from you.
Let me know.

Sorry Jeff,
Email acting up, never got your email till this morning. I only need 1 set for 1 outboard please.

Thanks,
Tom

Ronbo
07-23-2011, 05:21 PM
Sent a question via PM...

monojeff
07-24-2011, 03:42 AM
Sorry Jeff,
Email acting up, never got your email till this morning. I only need 1 set for 1 outboard please.

Thanks,
Tom

Got it I will keep you posted.

Sent a question via PM...
Thanks for the heads up look forward to talking with you more.

tomstoys2
08-02-2011, 11:46 AM
Polly Rocket in action with the girls!
Sad to say the second voyage out we lost on of the girls to the River. She failed to have her PFD on and was thrown from the boat when he hit a wave. Happy to say they all have new PFD's now.
Tom

Just ADD Water
08-02-2011, 01:26 PM
lol

CHUD
08-13-2011, 08:33 PM
:bowdown:Just put my decal's on today Love IT Thank's jeff:bowdown:

chummer
08-13-2011, 11:22 PM
:bowdown:Just put my decal's on today Love IT Thank's jeff:bowdown:

Nice!!!

:thumbup1:

monojeff
08-14-2011, 12:17 AM
If anyone is interested in these OSE decals I have a few I will be putting up in the sale section when I get a chance to take some photos.
I have a few red, blue, grey and white ones.
PM me if interested or respond to my sale ad once I put it up.

dascoadams
08-16-2011, 06:04 PM
i pm'd you about proboat miss budweiser decals..can you hekp me out?

JimClark
08-16-2011, 08:17 PM
Are you asking jeff to duplicate what Pro boat already has liscensed?

dascoadams
08-16-2011, 08:47 PM
Are you asking jeff to duplicate what Pro boat already has liscensed?

not if it Will cause a problem ...its just i refurbished a proboat 1/12 miss budweiser without realizing the decals had been discontinued ...and now i have a beautiful hydro without decals. :-( i contacted horizon hobbies and they said they lost the rights because of the driver retireing

so i figured it'd be ok....if not any suggestions

JimClark
08-16-2011, 08:53 PM
If you want the real thing I think you can find them on ebay I think
Jeff does great work on custom jobs

dascoadams
08-16-2011, 08:59 PM
If you want the real thing I think you can find them on ebay I think
Jeff does great work on custom jobs

i already have the proboat miss budweiser .....i need the decals

Jedi Master
08-21-2011, 03:46 AM
Hi Jeff, Can you make me 2 windshield's for my PS295, and also 2 sets of Mercury decals like the ones you did for Tunnelvision?

I'd like the windsheilds to be black with a silver frame and with small dots in the frames to look like bolts?

And the Mercury decals; where Tunnelvisions are coloured white, I'd like the colour to be yellow?

Can you let me have the price for these to be sent to the UK?

Cheers, Matt.
PS, Have PM'd you with the same request.....:thumbup:

Gimp
08-23-2011, 07:31 PM
A few more.
LFS lettering on a Fighter Cat Genesis Hull
Miss Geico Custom Hatch & Vents
Another photo of the Dupont Wrap
Insane G3 Hydro Custom Windshield & Monster Decals
Insane G4 Mobster Custom Windshield with Driver

How much would it be for the miss geico hatch and vents?

srislash
08-23-2011, 09:14 PM
Me too!

monojeff
08-24-2011, 06:13 PM
How much would it be for the miss geico hatch and vents?

Me too!

What color are you wanting them to be?
I am assuming it is the full size geico?
I need a width to scale them up to.
Price will probably be $10.

Gimp
08-24-2011, 07:01 PM
What color are you wanting them to be?
I am assuming it is the full size geico?
I need a width to scale them up to.
Price will probably be $10.

Yes, the full size 29 MG. I dont have the boat yet, maybe someone can chime in...
I'd want mine like the original ones you did, but a black outlined hatch.

Thanks!

srislash
08-25-2011, 01:11 AM
I've ordered up a new hatch so I guess some painting will be involved but just the standard hatch configuration I'm thinking unless you've got some other ideas.I may paint the hull pearl white and see if you can do some sort of Pink Floyd prism decal for it.I had a Graupner Systems painted like this years ago and wouldn't mind Version 2.

Gimp
08-25-2011, 07:04 AM
I've ordered up a new hatch so I guess some painting will be involved but just the standard hatch configuration I'm thinking unless you've got some other ideas.I may paint the hull pearl white and see if you can do some sort of Pink Floyd prism decal for it.I had a Graupner Systems painted like this years ago and wouldn't mind Version 2.

Can you measure the stock hatch?

srislash
08-25-2011, 08:39 AM
Not currently.I am waiting for it to arrive from Tiqueman.

monojeff
08-25-2011, 05:54 PM
I can get the measurements from someone no worries give me a day or two and I'll get back to you on it.

Gimp
08-25-2011, 07:00 PM
I can get the measurements from someone no worries give me a day or two and I'll get back to you on it.

Great, could I also get a few Cigarette logos of various sizes?

http://www.mbr.com.sg/cigarette_logo11.JPG

Thanks again!

tman
08-28-2011, 12:14 AM
I looking for a monster decal set for a hk vanquish. I want the orange monster not the green. I love the way u did the spartan design. Let me know a total and a design u have in mind. I need the windows also. My noat is all black w/alittle white on the sides just like the factory one.

Gimp
09-08-2011, 11:51 AM
The width of the fake hatches are 2". Instead of the Cigarette logos, can I get a few Mystic logo's about 3-4" long. Also need a couple vents.
http://www.bullockmarine.com/images/mystic_powerboats_logo.jpg

PayPal ready

monojeff
09-10-2011, 03:23 PM
Here is a picture of a Breast Cancer theme I helped out with for the RCX Expo
Its a Baja 5T body that was donated and raffled off.
http://www.woodsterlidz.com/

Jedi Master
09-10-2011, 03:42 PM
Hi Jeff, Can you make me 2 windshield's for my PS295, and also 2 sets of Mercury decals like the ones you did for Tunnelvision?

I'd like the windsheilds to be black with a silver frame and with small dots in the frames to look like bolts?

And the Mercury decals; where Tunnelvisions are coloured white, I'd like the colour to be yellow?

Can you let me have the price for these to be sent to the UK?

Cheers, Matt.
PS, Have PM'd you with the same request.....:thumbup:

Hi Jeff, any update on the request above? :thumbup1:

monojeff
09-10-2011, 03:44 PM
Hi Jeff, any update on the request above? :thumbup1:

Working on getting caught up on orders this weekend
I will be in touch soon.
Thanks for the follow up!

electric
09-10-2011, 04:25 PM
Another happy customer! Thanks Jeff!!! From a plain blue Insane 34 hull to a cool looking boat!!!

monojeff
09-10-2011, 04:36 PM
LOVE IT!
Came out great!!
Not "plain" anymore.
You now have a 1 of a kind Insane 34!

monojeff
09-10-2011, 08:18 PM
Here are some pics of a few other things I have done recently.
1/10 scale PaynPak
Custom Gas Rigger
Vertigo Jersey Skiff
Whip GV

Griff
09-14-2011, 01:43 PM
Hi have sent you a pm about my pro boat stiletto :)

Tom

Derrick Davis
09-15-2011, 02:40 PM
Hi Jeff,

I have attached a picture of the graphics that I want to add to the hatch of my new Mystic 29 (inch) boat. I also included a couple pics of the boat with the design that I printed from the internet and cut out to get an idea how it would look. I sent you a pm with the specifics. I'll appreciate any advise/suggestions from you on this. I'll look forward to your reply at your earliest convenience. Thanks and have a nice day!:tiphat:

Derrick

JPriami
09-15-2011, 06:49 PM
I sent you a PM about my twin build. Im curious what you come up with.

tiqueman
09-17-2011, 09:34 PM
Big thanks to Jeff. I got these a while ago and finally got the boat done about two weeks ago and it painted today. I went with a little different checker than what Jeff had in the decal package. I was originally going to paint it and decided I did not want to put that much effort into it as this is a race boat for our new stock twin drive or STD as we call it in the club. So eventually its going to get beat up, but it looks good until then. Im also not using the hatch shown as Im laying up a different one w/ some changes. :spy:

Thanks for your work Jeff. She turned out great! :beerchug:

tiqueman
09-22-2011, 08:18 AM
Updated. Put a little more work into it.

CHUD
09-22-2011, 10:04 PM
Sounds like I need to pack up and move,closer to jeff so he can give me a job,:thumbup:

monojeff
09-24-2011, 11:07 PM
Sounds like I need to pack up and move,closer to jeff so he can give me a job,:thumbup:

Wish I was putting out enough decals to make it a full time thing.
I may need to start since I have not had much time to work on things for people lately!
I just cleared out about 50 Pms & emails and still have a bunch more to go......
Sorry guys I am getting caught up some now!

Check out the new mock up for hatch covers and turbine vents!
I know a few of you were interested in them I will be contacting you soon about getting a set and sizes.
Anyone else I can make them just about any size for any hull you might want them for, I also have a few other designs of them.

monojeff
09-24-2011, 11:19 PM
Another scheme I get a lot of interest in is the Aquamania decals which I have worked up thanks to a friend who helped me get them sized correctly.
Some of you have already seen this but here it is for others to check out.
I can scale them up or down for any size or type of hull you might want.
The grey and black faded part would not be provided it would need to be painted or left out and I could change the colors around accordingly.
I might be able to make the this piece out of vinyl with a little tweaking but its easier and better IMO if painted.

Agitator
09-25-2011, 11:17 AM
Wish I was putting out enough decals to make it a full time thing.
I may need to start since I have not had much time to work on things for people lately!
I just cleared out about 50 Pms & emails and still have a bunch more to go......
Sorry guys I am getting caught up some now!

Check out the new mock up for hatch covers and turbine vents!
I know a few of you were interested in them I will be contacting you soon about getting a set and sizes.
Anyone else I can make them just about any size for any hull you might want them for, I also have a few other designs of them.

Exactly what I wanted for the Daytona Jeff, with the logos I sent.

Mike

monojeff
09-26-2011, 11:06 PM
Great, could I also get a few Cigarette logos of various sizes?

http://www.mbr.com.sg/cigarette_logo11.JPG

Thanks again!

You still want these??

Gimp
09-26-2011, 11:22 PM
You still want these??

No, ill get in touch with you when my daytona build is done

tiqueman
09-27-2011, 12:50 AM
Got a water shot yesterday. Had a lot of comments on it. Thanks again Jeff.

monojeff
09-27-2011, 01:10 AM
Got a water shot yesterday. Had a lot of comments on it. Thanks again Jeff.

Nice thanks for posting that!!

tiqueman
09-27-2011, 01:13 AM
Nice thanks for posting that!!

:beerchug:

airman66285
09-27-2011, 07:17 AM
Can you size these for a ProBoat Miss Geico? If so, I will order a set from you immediately.

monojeff
09-27-2011, 11:19 PM
Can you size these for a ProBoat Miss Geico? If so, I will order a set from you immediately.

I can but it is going to take me a bit to do it need to finish some other stuff first, I will be in touch about it soon.

airman66285
09-28-2011, 06:12 AM
I can but it is going to take me a bit to do it need to finish some other stuff first, I will be in touch about it soon.
Jeff, I meant the vent, hatches, and turbine exhaust holes - not the Aquamania decals. I just wanted to clarify to be sure. PayPal ready, just let me know. Cheers bud!

roadrashracing
09-28-2011, 11:33 PM
I have an impulse 31, open for ideas, just don't want a stock boat, and would prefer not to paint.

monojeff
09-28-2011, 11:50 PM
I have an impulse 31, open for ideas, just don't want a stock boat, and would prefer not to paint.

We can work something up just need to know what your ideas on on what youd want.

magnum500sw
10-01-2011, 03:37 PM
Polly Rocket in action with the girls!
Sad to say the second voyage out we lost on of the girls to the River. She failed to have her PFD on and was thrown from the boat when he hit a wave. Happy to say they all have new PFD's now.
Tom

nothin like a boatload of chics rippin down the lake . real nice job .

srislash
10-06-2011, 08:33 AM
I would like the vents & hatches for a MG in black and for the Shocker 37" in silver.Let me know when you get to them as I know you're busy,Thanks Shawn
Oops sorry change of plans, both in silver if that would be possible.

jj2003
10-06-2011, 09:28 PM
Hi Jeff, I know your busy so I wont bug you till you reply. I would like a set of hatch decals also for a 37" FC Daytona/genesis hull as well in silver and do you think you can get a decal of the ZR48 made from this pic?

Comes off this boat..61720

monojeff
10-07-2011, 12:55 AM
Gimp: yes we can make that work one way or another.
I will contact you soon as I have some time about vents and striping.

jj2003: I am sure I can work up the ZR48 also one way or another.

I am still trying to catch up on stuff that I am behind on for others so I will add you guys to my list and be in touch.

Gimp
10-07-2011, 11:28 AM
Awesome, thanks a million!

Drax21
10-13-2011, 03:24 PM
Jeff need some vinyls for a Delta Force Cyberstorm. You must of done a few before. Something for the front Vee. The numbers 21. and a few things going up the side. Let me know what you got. The Mono is Red. So colors that work with that. Maybe a Delta on the front???62229

Vortech C5
10-18-2011, 03:49 PM
Hello,

I sent you a PM. Please let me know your thoughts on a Royal Purple theme for my boat. Thanks!

roadrashracing
10-31-2011, 11:02 PM
thanks for the great stickers:

Skullcracken
11-03-2011, 01:27 AM
Jeff, Aquamania decals look great. Trying to see if you can get the windshields shaped like the mystic boats. The ones you sent with the Aquamania vinyls curve up on the ends, like a Fountain P1 look.63197
Looking to get 3 windshields with the Mystic shape, basically not much curve to them.

monojeff
11-03-2011, 01:35 AM
Sorry about that, only thing I can think to try is
I can make you up some flat ones then you can curve them around your cowl yourself.
I would need to know width and height you want.

jj2003
11-03-2011, 01:40 AM
Gimp: yes we can make that work one way or another.
I will contact you soon as I have some time about vents and striping.

jj2003: I am sure I can work up the ZR48 also one way or another.

I am still trying to catch up on stuff that I am behind on for others so I will add you guys to my list and be in touch.

Hi Jeff, just checkin in on the ZR48 STUFF. Not in a hurry, just wondering if you have had a chance to get anything drawn up. Thanks ahead, JJ.

monojeff
11-03-2011, 04:12 AM
Have not had a chance yet still trying to get some other stuff done.
I'm hoping to make a dent in my list this week!!
Appreciate the patience on things!!

Drax21
11-10-2011, 07:33 PM
Hi again Jeff, got my Cyber Storm build going. 63787

I managed to get this decal off ebay from the Lethal Threat Biker Collection. Thinking it looks pretty cool. Looking for a few more vinyls and decal. Some straight forward 32" black and white vinyl stripes. Small eagle in flight for both sides. Also some FLYSKY and CASTLE decal/vinyls if you have any. Always like to give credit to the designers of the gear in the boat. Let me know, when you have some time free.
Thanks Tim

FloatDaBoat
11-12-2011, 01:02 PM
Jeff,

I realize that you are extremely busy, but I wanted to touch base with you regarding a decal I’d like for you to do for me. I sent a message to your Home Page on Tuesday, but have not received a reply as of now. Here’s a photo of the decal I’m interested in having you fabricate. The actual size would be 2.25 inches wide by 3.25 inches in height, & will be placed on the front tub deck of a small rigger I‘m building. No big rush on this, but please inform me if you can do this or not.

Larry

monojeff
11-13-2011, 05:33 PM
Jeff,

I realize that you are extremely busy, but I wanted to touch base with you regarding a decal I’d like for you to do for me. I sent a message to your Home Page on Tuesday, but have not received a reply as of now. Here’s a photo of the decal I’m interested in having you fabricate. The actual size would be 2.25 inches wide by 3.25 inches in height, & will be placed on the front tub deck of a small rigger I‘m building. No big rush on this, but please inform me if you can do this or not.

Larry

I did not get any email.
I will PM you and we can talk details on the decal.

Thanks

monojeff
11-13-2011, 05:35 PM
Hi again Jeff, got my Cyber Storm build going. 63787

I managed to get this decal off ebay from the Lethal Threat Biker Collection. Thinking it looks pretty cool. Looking for a few more vinyls and decal. Some straight forward 32" black and white vinyl stripes. Small eagle in flight for both sides. Also some FLYSKY and CASTLE decal/vinyls if you have any. Always like to give credit to the designers of the gear in the boat. Let me know, when you have some time free.
Thanks Tim

Be in touch soon slowly catching up on things...

monojeff
11-13-2011, 05:58 PM
Here is the ZR48 sample I worked up the numbers are not exact but close enough I think.

jj2003
11-13-2011, 07:14 PM
Here is the ZR48 sample I worked up the numbers are not exact but close enough I think.

That's it Jeff! Awesome work. I will pm you back on all the details!

FloatDaBoat
11-13-2011, 08:57 PM
Thanks, Jeff. PM received & answered.

monojeff
11-13-2011, 10:17 PM
Hey Jeff, just wanted to update ya. I don't think I'll have room for those gt37 stripe decals. I'll still need the numbers though and 2 decals of the boat's name "Little Miss Sunshine" (In some sort of elegant cursive writing).

Let me know when you're ready and I'll let you know the dimensions I'll need.

Thanks!

Sounds good I will contact you soon as I have a chance to work something up.

FloatDaBoat
12-17-2011, 06:04 PM
This Tune keeps playin’ inside my skull - - “Stuck in the Middle with You” by Stealer’s Wheel.
Thanks, Jeff !!! Decals are FANTASTIC !!!

Brushless55
12-17-2011, 08:34 PM
Looks good man!!

roadrashracing
12-18-2011, 05:52 PM
Did you get my pm from a few or so ago? I sent it during the time the site was acting up.

monojeff
12-18-2011, 05:54 PM
Did you get my pm from a few or so ago? I sent it during the time the site was acting up.

Yes been very busy!
Just messaged you back.

monojeff
12-18-2011, 05:55 PM
Looks good man!!

We ever going to wrap your boat those graphics we worked up are to sweet to let go to waste!!

greenblast
12-20-2011, 06:20 AM
Jeff, you look like you are very busy! did you get my pm's about the truck hood?if it's something you can do and ship. lmk. thanks greenblast

monojeff
12-20-2011, 11:11 AM
Jeff, you look like you are very busy! did you get my pm's about the truck hood?if it's something you can do and ship. lmk. thanks greenblast

Most definately busy and yes I got it just responded with price.

bracka69
12-28-2011, 08:27 PM
Good evening Jeff, Checking to see if you got the pm i sent you in regards to the decals for the Fighter Dayton and Carbon Fibre genesis?

monojeff
12-29-2011, 11:06 AM
Just sent you a PM back.

As an FYI for everyone I have been very busy with the holidays and just started a new job so things have been very hecktick.
I am not going to be taking on many orders in the upcoming month as there is a lot going on and do not want to get backed up any more then I already am.
Xtra time to make things lately has been scars so if you want any decals or wraps please hold off till Februaru hopefully things will settle down by then.

Hope everyone is having a good holiday and happy new year!

bracka69
12-29-2011, 06:46 PM
Hello Jeff, I got your PM and I've sent the Paypal payment to you.
Thanks, bracka69

CHUD
01-11-2012, 04:27 PM
Thanks jeff for all your work on my df33 I love it,//YOU DA MAN:thumbup:

Brushless55
01-11-2012, 05:03 PM

Holly crud, that's bad ass CHUD!!!
great job Jeff :w00t:

Drax21
01-11-2012, 07:08 PM

I feel like getting a white DF now just so Jeff can do some PS3 decals/vinyls for mine!

battlefury
01-12-2012, 11:08 AM
Another scheme I get a lot of interest in is the Aquamania decals which I have worked up thanks to a friend who helped me get them sized correctly.
Some of you have already seen this but here it is for others to check out.
I can scale them up or down for any size or type of hull you might want.
The grey and black faded part would not be provided it would need to be painted or left out and I could change the colors around accordingly.
I might be able to make the this piece out of vinyl with a little tweaking but its easier and better IMO if painted.

Here the Aquamania theme on my carbon fiber FC cat. Enjoy! I give a few shots of lacquer coating after applying decals. Thanks Jeff!

67968 67969 67970 67971 67972

Gimp
01-13-2012, 05:30 PM
Jeff, any updates on the Cave Man Geico graphics?

monojeff
01-18-2012, 03:03 AM
I am trying to get time to finish them life and work taking up majority of my time lately unfortunately. Good and bad.....
I am making a point to have them done by end of the week!

monojeff
01-18-2012, 03:05 AM
Here the Aquamania theme on my carbon fiber FC cat. Enjoy! I give a few shots of lacquer coating after applying decals. Thanks Jeff!

These came out great nice job putting them on!

RandyatBBY
01-20-2012, 04:49 PM
New cowl and ready to paint white and start making the Stripes and Spikes. I am gona need the graphics soon.
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/8213/0047s.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/0047s.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Skullcracken
01-22-2012, 11:35 PM
I am trying to get time to finish them life and work taking up majority of my time lately unfortunately. Good and bad.....
I am making a point to have them done by end of the week!

I have a 35 inch Venom P1. If you already have a mock up of those Cave Man Geico vinyls I'd buy a set too. Didn't know if it was easy if you're already doing them for someon else.

monojeff
02-09-2012, 12:59 AM
I have a 35 inch Venom P1. If you already have a mock up of those Cave Man Geico vinyls I'd buy a set too. Didn't know if it was easy if you're already doing them for someon else.

I have worked up the graphics for this I will post them up over the weekend if I can remember I will be making up the first set in next few days.
if you let me know the sizes of all the decals I can size them up for you.
Email me the dimensions for each decal and I will let you know the cost.
I still owe you for the windshields and want to figure out a way we can make that work.
I need a template from you on them and I can cut them out for you!

Brad
02-15-2012, 07:35 PM
I've sent Jeff several emails and IMs to do a wrap or decals for my Spartan, and he never got back to me. Is he still doing this for us, or do we know anyone else who can do this?

battlefury
02-15-2012, 09:58 PM
I've sent Jeff several emails and IMs to do a wrap or decals for my Spartan, and he never got back to me. Is he still doing this for us, or do we know anyone else who can do this?

Have you tried PM him over here? Be patient, i waited 2 months for my decals to be delivered to me that is minus the discussion and conversation we had but it was well worth the wait.

monojeff
02-15-2012, 10:14 PM
Hey brad I will get back to you been extremely busy with life and work.
I can do the decals for you shouldn't be to difficult of a job. I got your email and will respond soon as I can.

For everyone else wanting decals I am more then swamped with things right now there is a long wait on things.
I have been trying to find a new place to live and working a 40+ hour job has been taking most of my time.
I'm trying to get to those of you I have been in contact with.

battlefury
02-16-2012, 12:41 AM
Hello Jeff,

Check out my latest collection to my fleet. I was inspired by Luckyduc "ducati theme JAE21" and decided to have one on my own . Decals--> courtesy of mono Jeff

Ronbo
02-26-2012, 07:03 PM

Here is my newly tested repaint of 2010 Air Guard. Graphics by monojeff. He spent alot of time working with me on it and dedicating his precious time to see it through. It was fast even with an 1800kv 35$ motor from Turnigy.

Thanks Jeff!!

monojeff
02-26-2012, 07:17 PM

Here is my newly tested repaint of 2010 Air Guard. Graphics by monojeff. He spent alot of time working with me on it and dedicating his precious time to see it through. It was fast even with an 1800kv 35$ motor from Turnigy.

Thanks Jeff!!

Definitely one of the coolest schemes I have ever worked up.
For those of you wondering the entire boat is covered in vinyl other then the red areas which were painted.
The black is all one piece then the rest is individual decals on top of the black.
This took me over 40+ total hours to work up the graphics and print and cut the vinyl.
It is close to scale as humanly possible.
Glad we got it all worked out and certainly will be one of my favorite boats look forward to seeing it in person and hopefully racing against it this year!

Ronbo
02-26-2012, 08:23 PM
I forgot to mention, the picture doesnt do the Unit badges justice on the cowling. They are very detailed and really cool. The HQ emblem on the salt water scoop is as detailed as the smaller ones! Awesome work. But lets not talk about the dots...oohhhh the dots......

monojeff
02-26-2012, 09:01 PM
Yes the dots were a PITA but you did a great job on the install!!
Was seeing dots for days and still have nightmares!!

JimClark
02-26-2012, 10:06 PM
Looks great Ron and Jeff

Skullcracken
02-26-2012, 10:51 PM
Jeff,
Haven't heard from ya, so trying your thread. Any word on the Cintron vinyls? Did you get the pic of the windshield I made?

monojeff
02-26-2012, 10:59 PM
Jeff,
Haven't heard from ya, so trying your thread. Any word on the Cintron vinyls? Did you get the pic of the windshield I made?
I did thanks easiest to email me to get in touch on things.
Working on your stuff as quickly as I can!

Skullcracken
02-27-2012, 08:58 PM
I did thanks easiest to email me to get in touch on things.
Working on your stuff as quickly as I can!
I've sent stuff to your email. I got on the OSE site because my email notified me of a post you did while I was checking my email, I figured you might still be on the forum...

monojeff
02-28-2012, 11:56 PM
As I have mentioned and posted here I have been very busy with my job and life lately.
I work from 8-5 everyday and don't get home till around 7pm. By the time I eat and take care of things at home it is time for bed.
I have very little if any time lately to work on this stuff for people so I am doing my best to make use of the xtra time I do have.
I am not taking on any other orders at this time I have to many to catch up on.
I will be in touch as soon as I can with those of you that have contacted me!
Appreciate the patience guys I enjoy doing this but keep in mind I do not do this full time and please be patient with me.

sturco
05-30-2012, 11:07 AM
Jeff, Sent you a PM on Pursuit decals ?
Steve

millzee
06-09-2012, 08:18 AM
Hi Jeff, I have a 56" Viper Apache that I would like to look like the ski race boat in the attached pictures, if I paint the bottom black and not follow the rounded curve at the front under the nose, I think it might work. Is it doable with these pic's?

monojeff
06-10-2012, 03:10 AM
Yes it could be done but I do not have time for custom work at this time. Sorry

millzee
06-13-2012, 07:38 AM
no worries, thanks.

srislash
06-15-2012, 01:09 AM
Hey Jeff,here is the pic I promised you

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m488/SRIslash/MissBud002.jpg

jlb7569
08-30-2012, 09:32 PM
Hello, I have a Speedfreak Gen 2 hydro that I need a windsheild for. It has been recently repainted with the new Camaro green. I imagine that a standard black with a rivet boarder/outline would look O.K. Please let me know what you think. Do you have any examples of this boat with your windsheild on it? I also wouldn't mind getting some decals made for it that say Speedfreak. Please let me know. Thanks, Jamie.

dont slow down
09-04-2012, 07:31 PM
How do you make the wraps? Do you have a template of every boat to cut out the pieces? I'm curious as to how you get the shape of each particular boat. Are you still doing custom wraps?

monojeff
09-08-2012, 02:06 AM
Hello, I have a Speedfreak Gen 2 hydro that I need a windsheild for. It has been recently repainted with the new Camaro green. I imagine that a standard black with a rivet boarder/outline would look O.K. Please let me know what you think. Do you have any examples of this boat with your windsheild on it? I also wouldn't mind getting some decals made for it that say Speedfreak. Please let me know. Thanks, Jamie.

I will try to get a picture of the windshield on the boat.

How do you make the wraps? Do you have a template of every boat to cut out the pieces? I'm curious as to how you get the shape of each particular boat. Are you still doing custom wraps?
I do not have templates of all boats.
I can make/size them from photos of any boat.
Need a side shot and a birds eye view shot no angles straight shots.
Then I can scale them from length and width.

monojeff
09-08-2012, 02:09 AM
Hi Jeff, I know your busy so I wont bug you till you reply. I would like a set of hatch decals also for a 37" FC Daytona/genesis hull as well in silver and do you think you can get a decal of the ZR48 made from this pic?

Comes off this boat..61720

You have any pictures of the decals I made you for this??

dont slow down
09-09-2012, 10:24 AM
Are you currently making wraps? It would be for a Genesis.

monojeff
09-10-2012, 01:12 AM
Are you currently making wraps? It would be for a Genesis.

I am still making decals just not doing as much custom work because I do not have very much free time to spend working up the graphics.

monojeff
09-10-2012, 01:14 AM
1 of the latest boats I have made decals for.

dont slow down
09-10-2012, 01:26 PM
I actually want something simple like this:

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee105/swashbuckler1998/3940EC1B-700C-46A3-A3CF-AABE4D39C310-9926-00000793ED9D0568.jpg

KartRacer
09-25-2012, 10:09 PM
Monojeff
Any progress on requests?

monojeff
09-25-2012, 10:14 PM
dont slow down seams easily doable would need sizes to scale from.

Kartracer I have not had anywhere near as much free time as I would like to so no I have not made any progress sorry.

HydroMike
10-27-2012, 02:38 PM
87385Well this is the newest member thanks Jeff hope u like. 87384

monojeff
10-27-2012, 02:42 PM
87385Well this is the newest member thanks Jeff hope u like. 87384

Nice Mike they came out great!
Glad we finally got them completed!

mtbenjamin77
10-27-2012, 04:52 PM
monojeff,

I have a delta force explorer cat that I would like some Pittsburg Steeler decals for. Is ther any way you could work up some ideas that we can work from? Prolly like somthing big on the deck and some long narrow logos down the sides. I'm open to ideas. Lemme know

travis

monojeff
10-27-2012, 10:01 PM
Yes I can work something up.
What color is your boat?

tlandauer
11-08-2012, 08:29 PM
HI Monojeff,
I have an unpainted yellow Mean Machine. I painted the windshield, looks ok, but I want some kind of "THEME" for the boat that is not too fancy but believeable. Can I PM you abd perhaps further discuss my thoughts?
Thanks,
Tim

monojeff
11-08-2012, 08:31 PM
HI Monojeff,
I have an unpainted yellow Mean Machine. I painted the windshield, looks ok, but I want some kind of "THEME" for the boat that is not too fancy but believeable. Can I PM you abd perhaps further discuss my thoughts?
Thanks,
Tim

Yeah no problem I am a couple weeks behind at this point but feel free.