PDA

View Full Version : Anybody running on northern gulf coast (AL, FL, MS)

jeepcreep
11-10-2010, 10:24 PM
Hello all,
I found this forum a few days ago and have been reading everything I can to gain knowledge on FE boats. I was looking for someone or a club in or around South Alabama. Ive been into R/C for as long as I can remember and have always wanted to get in the water, so I think its time.... All of our off road tracks have closed and I have taken to the air but with as much water that is around there has to be someone thats running? Thanks guys, Love the forum!

mike robson
11-30-2010, 10:12 PM
im in gulfport, mississippi i run the water over here FE and gas where in alabama are you?

jeepcreep
11-30-2010, 10:55 PM
Hey mike, I'm in gulf shores, al. I'm trying to find people around the area that run FE and gas. I was givin a nitro boat the other day and want to get into electric but don't know a whole lot about it. I've always been into cars and helis but now I want to get my feet wet.
I'd like to watch and gain a little knowledge before I dive in head first but that Miss Geico boat has got my name in it!!

Hit me up if your running anytime soon, I'd really like to check things out.

Thanks, Brandon

mike robson
11-30-2010, 11:33 PM
im always running i got 7 boats just let me know when ur ready

jeepcreep
12-01-2010, 10:19 PM
Thanks for the invite, i will try and get up with you as soon as work slows down a bit. End of the year rush to get units out the door... Thanks again