PDA

View Full Version : Eagle tree V3 bricked. How to bring back.

Brushlessracev
11-08-2010, 09:14 PM
Eagle Tree Crashed when updating, anyone else have this problem. Windows 7 is the OS. I keep getting a runtime error the eagle tree software has something to behold. :Sinking::sinking-guy:

drwayne
11-22-2010, 05:06 PM
slow the comport to 4800
use ext pwr 4.8V into usb logger pins..
gnd white data lead
deep breath ( 5 secs gnd )
empties flash buffer , Ive discovered.
start again
W

TotalPackage
11-25-2010, 12:48 PM
Wayne this is off subject but if you have isolated the circuit on the m2000 logic that makes up the high voltage shutoff at 51 volts could you email me with the info?Use xp and stay happy u guys know the newest os's have the most bugs. I have a desktop dedicated to running utilities ,flashing etc.

Brushlessracev
11-25-2010, 02:43 PM
Wayne this is off subject but if you have isolated the circuit on the m2000 logic that makes up the high voltage shutoff at 51 volts could you email me with the info?Use xp and stay happy u guys know the newest os's have the most bugs. I have a desktop dedicated to running utilities ,flashing etc.

thats not what the problem was windows would not even recognize it. i tried different things and came up with this. Plug USB into TX,RX and plugged it back into USB then it recognized it, reloaded firmware from there "all Fixed"

drwayne
11-25-2010, 03:40 PM
thats not what the problem was windows would not even recognize it. i tried different things and came up with this. Plug USB into TX,RX and plugged it back into USB then it recognized it, reloaded firmware from there "all Fixed"

Glad you have a solution.

drwayne
11-25-2010, 03:46 PM

Im a pre-windows kinda guy.

M2000 51v max, else snafu, is a code issue.
4.25v/cell x 12S = 51.0V limit
read, mod, flash... voila' , smoke !
fet limit 63v

W