PDA

View Full Version : Zero Voltage?

Doozie870
04-17-2007, 11:55 AM
I purchased some loose cells, in az and am just getting around to making them into packs, apon voltage testing 7 of the 12 showed 0 volts lol, anyway was getting ready to discard them and for the heck of it threw one of the zero voltage cells (WC4200s) on at 3.5 amps, the voltage came back right away and the cell took 5711 mah, is this a fluke or what?

sjslhill
04-17-2007, 12:26 PM
IB4200WC cells are junk, end of subject. Buyer beware!!! They will go back to zero, you can count on that.

I hope that I do not offend anyone, I tend to be very straight forward with my answers. Maybe something I should work on

thanks,
Steve

SJFE
04-17-2007, 12:31 PM
LOL....I gota giggle. My buddy and I @ work have this running joke about being able to handle the truth...When we hear something that we know is the truth we laff cause we know lots of people cant handle the truth(our selves included)...LOL....Thats some thruth your layin down there Mr Hill..LMAO....:D

Doozie870
04-17-2007, 08:41 PM
I knew they had a short cycle life, was hoping I got lucky when the one came back up, if its going to drop back to zero again, wont waste anymore time on the others. lol.

sjslhill
04-17-2007, 09:13 PM
A cell that is zero volts was doomed from production, cycle life has nothing to do with it. IB knows it, they will do nothing to fix it.