PDA

View Full Version : D12 Fun Run Sunday November 14th

Chilli
10-28-2010, 07:48 PM
Reproduced with permission from Ray Hotchkin. Let's get some Nitro and FE guys there too!!!

I am not ready to put away the model boats for the long cold winter and hoping most district 12 and other model boaters feel the same way.

On Sunday; November 14, Nancy and myself will be at the Queenstown, Maryland (Delmarva Model Boat Club) pond. I will volunteer my "CD" services for a day at this "Fun Run". There will be no entry fees so there will not be any trophies. There will be a retrieve boat/motor, buoys and audio clock and I will do my best to keep a smooth running "Fun Run".

Bring any and all the boats you like. If I get 2 or 3 of one kind of class we will run it. I believe the most popular classes will be the gas classes. Classes I would like to see show up are the following: Mono, Cat, Sport Hydro, Jersey Sea Skiff and Classic Thunderboat. Will also run a class of "run what you brung". Also would love to run a "100 lap marathon" if we get enough model boaters interested. I am waiting to hear from Mike and/or Earl about an official start time. You all will be the first to know as I do.

Nancy and myself will be camping at the pond Saturday night and hoping the weather is good. And we will be running our gas Thunderboats. Everyone had a good time last year at the "Fun Run" and hoping to see fellow model boaters\friends come to this fine model boat pond to end the season.

Please feel free to e-mail, private message or call me.
hotboats24@wmconnect.com
modelboater@gmail.com
(443)523-9495 cell
(410)873-2458 home

carlcisneros
11-06-2010, 09:54 PM
I will be attending.
Will bring the F mono and if I get it done, the little DF26 for testing for the first time.

Carl

HOTWATER
11-06-2010, 10:30 PM
Nice Carl...i'm hoping to make it as well....

Mike, you going?

-Kent