PDA

View Full Version : Castle

electric
10-13-2010, 10:33 PM
The motors may be cheap right now, but getting them is tough. First, they cancelled my order for no reason. Took almost two weeks for them to tell me that after inquiring about the order a few times. Then they shipped them, six motors, and the two 1717 are the air type, not round.

One more time, customer service, how do I get an RMA. Patience required...

Fluid
10-13-2010, 11:05 PM
The air motor versus marine motor issue is well known - the stock numbers were entered wrong on the ordering software. I'm still waiting for the outrunner I ordered (3 weeks and counting), but considering the price I'm not too impatient.

I think that the magnitude of the onslaught of orders just overwhelmed Castle.......

keithbradley
10-13-2010, 11:19 PM
The air motor versus marine motor issue is well known - the stock numbers were entered wrong on the ordering software. I'm still waiting for the outrunner I ordered (3 weeks and counting), but considering the price I'm not too impatient.

I think that the magnitude of the onslaught of orders just overwhelmed Castle.......

I just received the correct 1717, after getting the air one initially. The guy at Castle told me the same thing, that the numbers were entered wrong. In my case that was definitely not true. I received the air motor but the box was marked for the car version. Like fluid said I think theyre just overwhelmed.

electric
10-14-2010, 01:13 PM
Score ONE for Castle for good customer service. They are sending me the correct motors today with a return label for the incorrect motors. This makes the whole process much better!

Now if we can just get those water jackets in!!!

electric
10-16-2010, 05:29 PM
Subtract 1 Castle. Thought you might all enjoy this at my expense. Castle sent me the replacement motors for the two incorrect "air" motors I got and now I have....you guessed it....FOUR "AIR" MOTORS....

johnf
10-16-2010, 06:29 PM
Lol. Maybe you will wind up with4 1717s for the price of 2 when this is all over.