PDA

View Full Version : Cat Strut and Rudder Drive Hardware

syncronized77
10-04-2010, 10:48 AM
I think I've already sent in an email requesting when stock will be available...but I thought I'd just throw this in here to make sure....

Catamaran Strut and Rudder System
Product ID: ose-80085

Stock: 0

Please please please stock more of these....I've been scouring all of the forums looking for drive hardware even comparable to the build quality OSE offers :thumbup:

GP73
10-05-2010, 01:42 PM
:iagree:

Please? :Praying:

:hug1:

tiqueman
10-05-2010, 03:26 PM
Not tryin to step on Stevens toes at all. But I know its been quite some time since hes had these in stock. So here. Takes 3 min to mod for 3/16 shaft/ bushing. Its the exact same hardware otherwise.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Aluminum-rudder-and-strut-electric-boat-catamaran-/290366959401?pt=Radio_Control_Parts_Accessories&hash=item439b382f29

GP73
10-05-2010, 03:46 PM
Got burned by jhocheung/HOTR: only half on my order showed up and had to open a dispute with PP, I'm still out of $65 after almost 2 months.

Of course he doesn't bother answering emails after he gets the money. :cursing:

But interestingly he was *VERY* quick initially when I asked about shipping.

Suffice to say, not going to order from him/them ever again. :thumbsdown:

I'd rather buy from OSE. :thumbup:

syncronized77
10-05-2010, 03:47 PM
Yes...I thought about purchasing that from HOTR....but its not a complete kit that like the OSE one which includes, flexshaft, stuffing tube, teflon liner, etc

tiqueman
10-05-2010, 06:02 PM
Got burned by jhocheung/HOTR: only half on my order showed up and had to open a dispute with PP, I'm still out of $65 after almost 2 months.

Of course he doesn't bother answering emails after he gets the money. :cursing:

But interestingly he was *VERY* quick initially when I asked about shipping.

Suffice to say, not going to order from him/them ever again. :thumbsdown:

I'd rather buy from OSE. :thumbup:

Thats no good. Ive ordered several things from them over the past year and never had a problem. In fact, I ordered that hardware system 2 weeks ago and got it last week.

GP73
10-05-2010, 06:08 PM
And I do believe you... And pisses me off even more, since he's not answering emails when he's obviously still around... :cursing:

Anyway, his loss, I would have bought a lot more from him...

tiqueman
10-05-2010, 08:53 PM
Yes...I thought about purchasing that from HOTR....but its not a complete kit that like the OSE one which includes, flexshaft, stuffing tube, teflon liner, etc

Its easy enough to complete the kit through OSE or if your LHS has the remaining parts. .150 cable, 3/16 shaft, bushings and a liner. 13 dollars of oparts or so and your done. Plus youll have extra cable.

tiqueman
10-05-2010, 08:54 PM
And I do believe you... And pisses me off even more, since he's not answering emails when he's obviously still around... :cursing:

Anyway, his loss, I would have bought a lot more from him...

Yeah that definitely sucks. :ThumbsDown01:

GP73
10-13-2010, 09:47 PM
Back to topic , the strut is now in stock and I just got one! :thumbup:

seedoobob3
02-11-2011, 06:18 PM
call Remmie at aeromarine, he told me 2 days ago he had them, strut-rudder inline