PDA

View Full Version : Video of Jolly Cat.

Steven Vaccaro
04-16-2007, 11:00 AM
A customer just emailed me a video link to his Jolly Cat.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4677812694060264891

SJFE
04-16-2007, 11:59 AM
Ahhh the elusive Jolly Cat even more rare than a Bengal tiger. Steven tell me they are NOT out of production…if they are…LIE to me…lol. I was poking around Andrew’s site and noticed he don’t even have the listed any more. He usually had them in stock all the time..It was just more expensive and the shipping was astronomical of course. If I let one go..and now can’t ever get one…..Well you may hear me cussin from your house.

hammertime
04-16-2007, 11:59 AM
why does it sound like its bouncing so much.... is it supposed to do that? either way its ausome

SJFE
04-16-2007, 12:06 PM
It would apear his CG is off a tick...It looks to be a test run by the way he is piloting it. What that boat needs(besides me owning it) is a lake to strech it's legs.

Steven Vaccaro
04-16-2007, 12:11 PM
SJ the toysport hulls are made in VERY limited production. He doesn't rush for anyone. The wait is long, the payoff is big. My last batch took about 3 months to get. Andrew may have given up because of this.

I hope to have more in about 4-8 weeks. Also I'm pretty sure Andrew had the bare hulls, these are much easier and quicker to get. Lately I have only been buying the hulls with hardware installed.

properchopper
04-16-2007, 12:20 PM
By adjusting CG & strut angle & depth the bouncing will go away. My Drifter did exactly the same thing until I fine tuned it. Once done, you'll see a flatter roostertail, btw. Nice boat !!! :)

SJFE
04-16-2007, 04:52 PM
Well I feel a little better now. 4 to 8 weeks hu. I'll start putting it away now. Next time I get the "hey I have a jolly cat" email...well I'll be ready.

SweetZ28
04-16-2007, 05:28 PM
Steve that things SICK!
:D Looks like you had a Jolly of a time running her!

Man I am in WOW now every time i see a fast boat now.... I GPSed the speed of my brushless RC truck last weekend after buying the GPS unit that SJ told me about and it went 35MPH and that looks very fast on the street and in the dirt it is sick... Those fast boat are insane they must look wicked fast in person.... My fastest boat is my super V27 wich i never run yet ...i had boats but the fastest i ever had probably bairly hit 28mph and that was a nitro boat i had a long time ago.

Congrats to you fast boat guy's:D