PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Waters, Dangerous Fish

LiPo Power
09-07-2010, 09:36 PM
OMG, please see this with sound by must!!!
Robert
http://www.vimeo.com/11817894

Rumdog
09-07-2010, 09:40 PM
Delicious. I'm losing all faith in humanity lately.

blackcat26
09-07-2010, 09:47 PM
Thanks for posting that! Makes saying this fish tastes like shi* more accurate. These people have no care for others well being. Harvest their crap fish and sell it to unsuspecting consumers. I know they are poor (and I am truely sorry for that) but come on you don't whizz where you get your food. They know that just don't care.

Rumdog
09-07-2010, 09:52 PM
Yeah, we just dump oil on ours.

jac4412
09-07-2010, 10:54 PM
Well hey in Indian villages they're having problems with their over populations... wild predators like tigers hunt stragglers right out of cities/towns

treystoys
09-08-2010, 01:02 AM
Boy thats a mess, personally I'll take my homeland seafood with a little petroleum product added anyday!

Trey

Ub Hauled
09-08-2010, 02:31 AM
...These people have no care for others well being. Harvest their crap fish and sell it to unsuspecting consumers. I know they are poor (and I am truely sorry for that) but come on you don't whizz where you get your food. They know that just don't care.

I don't think they know it man... well, most of them don't know it. One cannot blamse the guys that are there at the "front" pulling these fish out or feeding them, processing them... they just can't tell, they probably eat it themselves.
The issue here are the governments that know what's going on, don't control it and actually encourage it... another problem is (in our case), the FDA inspected only a very small portion of the imports. I understand that it is impossible to check it all, but we know and the Gov. sure as hell knows that there is something fishy going on and do zilch about it.

blackcat26
09-08-2010, 05:31 AM
Something fishy? You mean something *!***!***!***!**t# going on. How could you not know that where you crap may not be a good place to raise fish? This is not real advanced thinking here.

boatinjoe
09-08-2010, 06:38 AM
omg, I bought some ''basa'' thinking it was bass awhile ago it tasted like . well you know.. I could not eat it now I am glad.

larryrose11
09-08-2010, 08:08 AM
Scrumptious!
Why would I want a village to relieve themselves in my mouth when I can have it concentrated in some catfish?
"Mmmm, it tastes like and industrial sewer, with a hint of raw sewage"

steve-b
09-09-2010, 08:32 AM
Lets not forget the mercury. Mmmmm.