PDA

View Full Version : rally cars anyone?

Jesse J
08-30-2010, 08:21 PM
Anybody into 1/10th rally cars? I saw this one, the Tamiya DF-03RA rally car, in RC car action mag and had to have it.

will post some vids when I make em - its raining all day................

jac4412
08-31-2010, 10:25 AM
http://www.rcgearheads.com/rcg_forum/showthread.php?tid=27&pid=176#pid176

That might be a little smaller in scale for you but ripper7777777 has a ton of rally and offroad stuff... very cool guy with a TON of neat stuff to check out. He's got a website ripper7racing.com with a small shop for all neat little stuff like that. If youre really serious about this stuff ask him... he's got thousands of pictures and stuff (just moved to a new forum thats why it's small at the moment)

88cr250
10-02-2010, 01:49 PM
Anybody into 1/10th rally cars? I saw this one, the Tamiya DF-03RA rally car, in RC car action mag and had to have it.

will post some vids when I make em - its raining all day................

My budd has that same car, Nice thing, his is Brushless (ima have to have him send me running pics) but he has some killer counter steering shooting dirt pics of it!!

Cant tell if its a RC or the real thing lol

OshkoshMono
10-06-2010, 10:52 AM
Did you guys see the new traxxas VXL rally? No quite as cool-retro as yours, but it got me interested. Looks fun, but I'd probably wana put a WRX body on it or something else.

88cr250
10-06-2010, 11:15 AM
Did you guys see the new traxxas VXL rally? No quite as cool-retro as yours, but it got me interested. Looks fun, but I'd probably wana put a WRX body on it or something else.

I seen it someone posted it on Facebook it looked good the body looks like some deformed marshmallow lol

forescott
10-10-2010, 09:47 PM

I just saw it today. I want one. It looks like a blast!!

OshkoshMono
10-10-2010, 10:54 PM
I just saw it today. I want one. It looks like a blast!!

Yep, me too. It's gonna be a while though since I just got the Neu motor, mount, some other parts, and 2 more thunderpower 3s 30c packs. There goes my budget for a while.... but if my boat issues are solved then I'll be doing this::banana:

forescott
10-11-2010, 09:35 PM
Its going at the top of my Christmas wish list. I have 2 f.e. boat projects that should keep me busy til then!!

Jesse J
11-12-2010, 01:28 PM
definitely want one!!! not wild about the body either, but by now there should be options - I hope. Maybe just getting one and painting it up myself. Might need to sell another boat or two to fund one...

I recently put drift tires on my (above pictured) Rally and it was a blast!! I am pretty happy with its stock electronics - certainly slower, but I call it: "break stuff slower slower". Now just trying to get my two buddies to quit talking about finishing, and get em out on the road/track!

YES paleeese post those shots of your buddies shooting dirt - I love that chit!

Rumdog
11-12-2010, 01:34 PM
They already hve the new full sponsored Ken Block gymkhana (sp) edition. It is sweeeet!