PDA

View Full Version : does anyone have a good outfitted v hull without motor or elecronics for sale ?

Jcarlton
04-15-2007, 12:29 AM
im looking for a good used or new outfitted v hull thats all setup so all i need to do is install motor and electronics !!ive got a mtronics genesis pro truck [made for the t-maxx ] brushless 3000 k motor 600 can size , with the genesis pro esc fully programmable timing, acc, brakes , handles 6-12 cells , discharge rate of 80 a , and peak is 120 a . their tech says its waterproof but i was thinking maybe a balloon with a silicon water jacket for a motor { i wonder what size , or should i do it like the tips on the website here ? steve if you read this man help me out im gonna be a money pit with 4 boats ? also have a JR racing xr2i remote with servos . all i need is a solid boat to put it in . so come on guys help me out , make me an offer . also how are you guys posting pics on here cant figure it out ? would like to show my stuff on here as well !! here i go crossing my fingers!!:) :)

Jcarlton
04-15-2007, 08:17 PM
come on guys help me out need one like the aeromarine titan 29 , or something close to the speed im looking for!!