ozzie-crawl
07-30-2010, 11:32 PM
deleted

andym
07-30-2010, 11:57 PM
WTF Ozzie

Xzessperated
07-31-2010, 12:37 AM
Good thing you removed that picture of Douggie in his Man-kini ozzie. That is classed as *!***!***!***!**ographic here.

ozzie-crawl
07-31-2010, 03:55 AM
na was a bit of a long winded whinge feast.
Daughters in hospital again very very sick.faces is all swollen and she has blisters on her face and in her mouth and her eyes are infected
she is having a allergic reaction to anti seizure medication,the thing is her mother took her to 12 diffrent doctors till one put her on medication.
she does NOT have seizures.
this is just the latest episode of whats been going on for 5 years.
she takes her to 5 diffrent hospitals and multiple doctors until she convinces one that my daughter is sick,.
i am going threw court trying to get custody but thats taking time and could be 2-3 years before an out come,been to child safety again but then they shut me out wont even tell me if there investigating.
dont now what else to do
:frusty::frusty::frusty:

drwayne
07-31-2010, 04:45 AM
Custodial changeover is a major legal pursuit
An intervention order where the child is removed to safe care is an easier task within these do-gooder 'family matters' departments.
Your angst towards the mother, and determination to show the world what a piece of crap she is probably flares in the face of the fisheatin manhating lezzos who populate those departments

It is called Munchousen's ( spell ? ) syndrome.. make another sick toget attention to yourself as the caring parent.

Had similar issues after I turfed out the missus for playing hide the Popsicle with another fella.
haha if money was blood, and she a vampire .............

Best of luck, digger.

W

Although, on second thoughts ....
I remember somewhere I heard the girl is 9 ?
Do you honestly consider an environment where the custodial parent is obsessed by electric kiddy toys..is healthy for a 9 year old princess ?
IMHO care factor zero .. but from experience.. if your hobby was growing flowers or racing FE or football.. it would be presented as bad for the upgringing of the yong child...
A mate of mine from my weird wonderous youth has now a child of 10.. a top girl whose mom is a drugfnukled worry ( too much caffeine , ya know )
Stable home life, lives close to school, tasty GF acts the female role for childs mentoring .. and his pursuits of heli and depron planes is ignored coz he has so many 'good' attributes thaty the mother was handed accompanied access !
Doesnt stop himbeing a bit of a waka..but hey..turned out good for all

again, best of luck.
just DONT LOSE YOUR COOL.

regs
W

ozzie-crawl
07-31-2010, 05:25 AM
she is only six and has down syndrome (very mild) and cannot talk very well.
bit hard for her to tell people what her mother is doing.
her mother went to child safety trying to get me done as molesting her.
blew up in her face and she was investigated.
child safety knows she has munchausen by proxy, i had suspicions but there investigation and what they told me confirmed it,but there having trouble proving it.
hell her own friends dob ed her in to child safety.
i am worried she may not live till it goes to court

andym
07-31-2010, 05:46 AM
Ozzie do what I did mate, just did what had to be done and let all the rest of the bull*!***!***!***!** sort it self out.

drwayne
Medicare ( HealthInsuranceCommision) keep very tight records of every visit to every medico.
Get a FOI request to detail contacts..a polite letter to a few those medicos requesting wtf re doctor shopping may return presentable evidence of her sourcing solutions to problems your daughter does not have.

regs
W

Ub Hauled
I am really sorry you have to go through all this crap, even more so that your daughter has to suffer because of a terrible person (mom)
Get a lawyer, "take her to the cleaners"... have him take all her credibility away, while you get a court recommended doctor to examine your daughter and get her of these horrific meds and help with discredit the witch even more in the process...
Like Wayne was saying man, stay on the saddle! that's the best way to keep a clear mind and figure things out... leave the emotions for when you get your daughter under your wings...
Sorry I am sticking my nose in your biz, but I have 2 daughters and if anything happened to them due to mal intent I'd be FURIOUS! I hate when things like this happening to anyone, specially the little ones...

drwayne
07-31-2010, 05:49 AM
Doesnt matter if she was a 3 toed sloth... at 6 she is young, pliable, defenseless and an easy target by those expected to be her guardians.
That's all that matters.. look after the littluns... coz in 50 years time they may well look after you !

Medicare ( HealthInsuranceCommision) keep very tight records of every visit to every medico.
Get a FOI request to detail contacts..a polite letter to a few those medicos requesting wtf re doctor shopping may return presentable evidence of her sourcing solutions to problems your daughter does not have.

regs
W

ozzie-crawl
07-31-2010, 05:51 AM
yes its in the lawyers hands at the moment,but every thing is moving very slowly
trying to get a court date so medical records and child saftey records are opened.
also getting daughter her own lawyer.
very very hard to sit back while this is happening

ozzie-crawl
07-31-2010, 06:01 AM

regs
W

yes it was Medicares records that child safety got hold of that shows her mother consulted 12 doctors to get her on anti seizure meds.
child safety didnt know what she was trying to get her medicated for before but they do now,but really if 11 doctors say no,surly they can see that she doesnt need them and that her mother is to blame. but they wont even tell me if they will investigate the matter.
the person who is suppose to protect her is deliberately hurting her but because there is no broken arm or bruises etc,it looks like they put it in the to hard basket
hell she has been admitted twice from being knocked unconscious
3 times for taking poison
and throat surgery for a coin stuck in her throat

drwayne
07-31-2010, 06:34 AM
You have certainly stirred a hornet's nest of reply on this one.
You are not alone with your issues.
Ever since God made women and apples , we've been in *!***!***!***!**e for wanting either.

With the quantity of D.O.C.S. screwups in Au these last few years.. reallocation of custodial rights / guardianship a big issue politically and morally... and of course for the child.
Astonishingly in this era of equal opportunity,the mother is still automatically chosen as the better option for rearing a child over the father, irrespective the sanity/integrity the mum.
A single fella on child pension is hounded by welfare agencies as a loser..get a job ya bum.
There's countless squillions of foxes eager to pop a youngun .. they grab a few cc of sperm and your mobile number ..cya! ... then live off our taxes getting airs and graces from the supported lifestyle .
Go figure.

Lucky for me my ex's father stood up and called her a tramp.... surprised a few in that court, let me tell ya !

Back in the old days , my Pa wouldve taken me down to his shed for a stern talking to, handed me a freshly brewed longneck and said ' she'll be right mate' .. and that'd be it
Doesnt work so easy now.
If you believe these insipid US sitcoms, you'd expect a bonding hug and teary cuddle.
Forget the cuddle, gramps ... get me another bloody beer. !
W

Flying Scotsman
07-31-2010, 06:41 PM
Ozzie, just keep cool, I know that is hard. There are some very nice women out there and there are some witches especially after a bust up and social sevices are your worst enemy, for myself I am lucky as the seperation was amicable but I have seen the other side of the coin with friends.

Take care,

Douggie

drwayne
08-12-2010, 08:50 AM
Ozzie,

Time for the fortnightly review.

sit rep ?

Wayne

ps
Your daughter has a name .................and ........?

Spawn of my loins was 22 on 6th.
Michelle, turned out a top chick .