PDA

View Full Version : a few short rc car vids

ozzie-crawl
07-12-2010, 08:41 AM
thought i would post a few car videos mine and mates,nothing to exciting i was bored.:doh:
most are just playing on a on road track,some are off road cars
first is my hyper 10 short course truck,taking it easy as was first try and lap on 3s,and off road tyres.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoaXXcpuEe0
then my mate geoffs 1/8 serpent converted to brushless neu 1415 1y on 6s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dySLLt1wC2E
bit of short course indoor racing (called the goat track) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1yBPc2iiwM
4x4 slash doing wheelies

Jesse J
07-12-2010, 09:48 AM
cool vids. wish we had one track, let alone multiple nearby

BondoBrushless
07-12-2010, 12:07 PM
Wow, Thats a small track(indoor offroad), looks like fun tho !

Heres a short vid of me and some pals tearing up a 60'+ dirt hill
The Blue ERevo is mine, Running a Neu 1515 1Y with 5s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPfBq_hGn1w

ozzie-crawl
07-12-2010, 06:26 PM
nice hill climbing there bondo
we had the on road track i showed in video plus next to it was a 1/8 off road track
there was electric on road one weekend, nitro on road the next, off road the next.
it took a lot of years and money to put them togethor and 12 months to have it closed down
one fat bitch didnt like us having fun,put in noise complaints even tho her house was to far away to hear it.they still run electric on road up there.
there has been no off road for 3 years till a hobby shop put the small indoor track in about 7 months ago. every thing is getting shut down here,there is two motor cross tracks both built in the bush 20+ years ago,but houses have now been built close bye and complaining,so there being shut down.
we had a drag strip,shut down because people built houses next to it.
go kart track got shut down,yep you gueesed it people built houses next door

NativePaul
07-13-2010, 11:35 AM
That brushless serpent rocks, is it a home conversion or serpents official conversion?

I just don't get complainers like that or why anyone gives them any credit. If someone starts up a track or any noisemaking activity in a populated area then fair enough when it effects the residents peace they have every right to complain and get it shut down, but when someone builds next to an established noise making activity be it rc track, drag strip, blacksmiths or whatever, the builder has to expect that in a noisy area he will get less money for the houses he builds, and the buyers of those houses have to accept that they are in a noisy area and thats why they bought the house cheap, if they want the quiet life they had/have the option of paying more to live elsewhere. Near where I live a couple moved in a couple moved in before Xmas and just complained that in the summer with their windows open they couldn't sleep because of the churchbells chiming the hours, they were told that the church has been ringing its bells for the best part of a thousand years and they only moved in a few months ago, when asked why if they didn't like the sound of bells they moved in next to a church (a noise that doesn't generally lower house prices) they floundered so a member of the congregation gave them two words (that had something to do with sex and travel) and they scuttled away not to be heard from again, sometimes I wonder if their sleeping with the windows closed acclimatising themselves to roasting in hell, wearing earplugs, went mad from sleep deprivation and killed eachother, or just got used to it like everyone else in the area.

ozzie-crawl
07-13-2010, 06:47 PM
yea it sux big time.
no he done his own conversion acouple years ago.
i had one as well but killed mine lol

crabstick
07-13-2010, 06:56 PM
love the goat track, I once converted my vege garden into something similar for a 1/10 truggy

ozzie-crawl
07-13-2010, 07:04 PM
there is usually a few more cars,but a few were out.
its a tough tight track but makes people good racers. if a guys from the goat track go to other bigger tracks they normally dominate it

r1dermon
07-27-2010, 05:18 PM
that's definitely a heck of a small track! haha. i can definitely see how that would make someone a darn good driver...

as for complaints. i feel your pain. im big into fireworks and the last time we held a little show (permitted, 1.3, 1.4, salutes, 6" shells...etc...) there were over 400 complaints in less than 1 hour, and someone did a donut on the property (front yard) in their truck...sucks how people can't mind their own business once in a while.