the5
07-10-2010, 07:59 PM
I want one lol.My freind(nieghbor) got one and i need too get one.Pm me,

the5
07-11-2010, 02:34 PM
still looking

Unsullied_Spy
07-14-2010, 11:58 PM
I'd be willing to part with my Villain. I converted it to dual brushless motors (currently Turnigy 36-30s but I will include a PAIR of new Velineon motors I purchased to run in it). It's got 51mm Graupner K series CF props, Graupner U-Joints, all brand new bushings, new pushrod boots, Traxxas 3/16 shafts, bottom gears replaced with hardened steel gears, and comes with 5mm bore pinions for the Turnigy motors and 1/8" pinions for the Velineons. No water cooling for the motors as of yet but that's nothing. I've also got some OSE Medium turn fins that I bought for it but haven't installed yet that I'll include with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J1hP_SXJ_I

That was the maiden run on 2s lipo. Step up the voltage, gearing, etc. and it should be as fast as the Villain hull can handle. It will definitely walk all over your friend's Villain! I'd like to get $200 for it, I'll cover the shipping and throw in all the spare parts I've got for it (the 2 new Velineon motors alone are worth over $100 on eBay, I just don't have time for it).

EDIT: Forgot to mention: Last I recall, I was getting run times of over 20 minutes thanks to brushless efficiency and I'm not running aggressive gearing/propping.

moore4x4
07-15-2010, 06:57 AM
Ill sale mine for 150