PDA

View Full Version : Best site to order Lipo Batteries???

mbartley27
07-07-2010, 06:45 PM
Hi.. I would like to know what is the best site to order Lipo batteries from. I know there's Hobby King, but I've herd the horror stories of ppl waiting forever for their order. I`m looking for 4S anywhere in the range of 3500Mah to 5000Mah. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Rumdog
07-07-2010, 06:47 PM
www.rclipos.com prices include shipping, and he's fast!!

skellyo
07-07-2010, 07:17 PM
I agree with Rumdog... rclipos.com. Pat is awesome to deal with and he has great prices on the PolyRC/Polyquest packs...just e-mail him for better pricing when buying in quantity.

mbartley27
07-07-2010, 07:20 PM
Awesome..! Thanks.....

JimClark
07-07-2010, 08:26 PM
Look at the Hyperion packs also

forescott
07-07-2010, 08:51 PM
Which brand are you guys buyin at rclipos?

JimClark
07-07-2010, 09:20 PM
Brands mentioned in the above posts

skellyo
07-07-2010, 09:38 PM
Which brand are you guys buyin at rclipos?

Primarily PolyRC/Polyquest, but a Hyperion every once in a while. However, he will give better deals on the PolyRC/Polyquest for multiple pack purchases, even says so on his site to ask about a discount.

"Email us with the quantity, part numbers and destination
country and we will make deals on all Poly RC products.

Or simply send reasonable offer and we will consider."

JimClark
07-07-2010, 10:08 PM
Because he is phasing out them because of a disagreement with the manufacturer

Primarily PolyRC/Polyquest, but a Hyperion every once in a while. However, he will give better deals on the PolyRC/Polyquest for multiple pack purchases, even says so on his site to ask about a discount.

"Email us with the quantity, part numbers and destination
country and we will make deals on all Poly RC products.

Or simply send reasonable offer and we will consider."

skellyo
07-07-2010, 11:19 PM
Because he is phasing out them because of a disagreement with the manufacturer

Not quite true. He is a US distributor for Enerland and will begin using the Enerland Polyquest name instead of PolyRC. Regardless, both PolyRC and Polyquest packs are manufactured using Enerland cells, so it's only a name change in the grand scheme of things.