PDA

View Full Version : WTB mini rio

forescott
07-05-2010, 01:31 PM
I am looking for an aquacraft mini rio. I bought a mini wildcat and proboat mini-v from flea-bay as a combo for my 2-kids and found that the mini-v is very poorly sealed, and not too kid friendly, while the wildcat is sealed tighter than a drum, and can be submerged without any water getting inside the hull. Since the mini rio has the same waterproof design as the wildcat, I'm looking to purchase one to replace the mini-v. Anybody have a stock mini-rio they want to sell??

chummer
07-05-2010, 01:37 PM
I have one. Complete RTR with spare batt. and charger and lots of spare parts. When I get home from work I will take pics. What is your zip?

forescott
07-05-2010, 02:06 PM
95020. How much do you want for it??

chummer
07-05-2010, 09:40 PM
Here are they pics. $60 plus shipping. $30 Expidited. Sorry about the shipping cost. That's Canada Post for ya!

2 Battery packs (stock Nimh 1100mah 6 cell)

2 @ Rudder Linkage (AQUB8726)
1 @ Rudders (AQUB8723)
1 @ Rudder Support Brackets (AQUB8725)
3 @ Rudder Control Arms (AQUB8724)

Also, have the stock charger (NIP) not pictured. It is probably not worth the shipping cost but if you want it's yours.

chummer
07-05-2010, 09:48 PM
Here are a few more. I like to have spare parts on hand when I can so I ordered plenty of spares when I bought these boats for my boys. It has not seen alot of use, I have upgraded my boys to the Rio EP's.

I included a shot to show a crack on the bottom of the hull. Can be repaired easily (probably with CA) but if I remember correctly it does not leak. I hit a stick in the water withing 15 seconds of its first run. I told my boy that I had to try it out first. lol.

forescott
07-06-2010, 01:48 AM
Thanks chummer, I'll let you know by tomorrow what I want to do. I'll check my funds in the morning.