PDA

View Full Version : What?????

LiPo Power
07-01-2010, 10:51 AM
Check this out....
http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=11060&Product_Name=HobbyKing_ECO6_50W_5A_Balancer/Charger_w/_accessories

Visual Perfection
07-01-2010, 11:15 AM
What am I looking at? It asked me to put in my country but didnt do anything after that?

Side note..just saw Turnigy 5000 mah hardcase pack is only $19!

kookie_guy
07-01-2010, 11:32 AM
What am I looking at? It asked me to put in my country but didnt do anything after that?

Side note..just saw Turnigy 5000 mah hardcase pack is only $19!

Took me to a lipo charger for $19

Visual Perfection
07-01-2010, 11:40 AM
Ya it took me to same place and asked me for my country..just got side tracked after that looking at Lipos lol

LiPo Power
07-01-2010, 12:58 PM
Click on the link, select country or click on X and you will see the charger....

Ya it took me to same place and asked me for my country..just got side tracked after that looking at Lipos lol

Make-a-Wake
07-01-2010, 02:14 PM
I didnt get the "what country" prompt, but that charger looks like a pretty good deal for $19....................if it only lasts three-four months its worth it.............i bet its fairly decent quality.

Visual Perfection
07-01-2010, 03:56 PM
Click on the link, select country or click on X and you will see the charger....

ya i did that and saw the charger. i just don't understand...the thrread title says what??? like your confused...whats confusing?

if its about the price of the charger its been that price for a long time.. add shipping tho and its still a 45 dollar charger without an ac power supply after shipping.. was gonna order it until i found the thunder ac6 for 60 shipped from usa and has built in power supply.

if thats not what this is about then im confused lol

LiPo Power
07-02-2010, 09:10 AM
What???
Yeah, it's about the charger. I am confused?
Great price is what the what is about.
I would not order just the charger like you were just abot to do. That would make no sense. I usually order few things and shipping price in this case would be ok. Power supply? Well, you can fix one up from old PC power supply for free!!! I just made my second one, both free!!! 10 and 15 Amp....
I hope I was able to help you understand.... :smile:

ya i did that and saw the charger. i just don't understand...the thrread title says what??? like your confused...whats confusing?

if its about the price of the charger its been that price for a long time.. add shipping tho and its still a 45 dollar charger without an ac power supply after shipping.. was gonna order it until i found the thunder ac6 for 60 shipped from usa and has built in power supply.

if thats not what this is about then im confused lol

sailr
07-02-2010, 10:19 AM
I might as well just close up my business if this stuff gets any cheaper from Hobbyking!

Visual Perfection
07-02-2010, 07:02 PM
What???
Yeah, it's about the charger. I am confused?
Great price is what the what is about.
I would not order just the charger like you were just abot to do. That would make no sense. I usually order few things and shipping price in this case would be ok. Power supply? Well, you can fix one up from old PC power supply for free!!! I just made my second one, both free!!! 10 and 15 Amp....
I hope I was able to help you understand.... :smile:

Haha, yup I got it. just wasn't sure if that was indeed what it was about.

LiPo Power
07-19-2010, 04:58 PM
So I only got this charger becouse I had in store credit money to spent and said to my self lets see what $19.00 will get me and here we go:

1. Great price ( try this on this side of our globe )
2. Great accessories ( battery plugs )
3. Instruction manual ( wowww.... )
4. 1 year warranty
5. Oustanding specs for most of RC batteries ( check the website for details )
6. Fairly fast shipping
7. Nice charger box ( in case someone would like to purchase this from me I got it in original box )
8. Free stickers!!! :biggrin:

...and yes I had to pay shipping that will add to the price but if you order like I do, several items, that will be no problem....
So I know some of us are not happy becouse sometimes we get shipping time issues or one of the $19.00 lipo battery, out of several ordered has dead cell but after all this was great to see this $19.00 charger on my desk going crazy charging Lipo's...

Just my few cents.....
Robert