PDA

View Full Version : SV ESC and Tactic 2.4

chummer
06-29-2010, 12:30 AM
I can't seem to get my SV ESC to arm with the Tactic 2.4ghz. It arms with my FM JR3 with no problems but no luck with the Tactic.:confused:

Any ideas :bowdown::bowdown:

flippers
06-29-2010, 12:04 PM
I don't own a tactic radio but make sure your throttle trim is at zero then retry......cheers

Doby
06-29-2010, 12:08 PM
Yup, come to Clairville in 2 weeks and we'll figure it out.....probably trim related though. Sometimes adjusting the trim while going through the arming process at the same time works.

electric
06-29-2010, 12:30 PM
Also try reverse throttle. Solved my arming problem with a swordfish esc. Drove myself crazy, until I just flipped the switch to reverse thottle on the Tactic radio and the magic happened. Beep.

chummer
06-29-2010, 09:54 PM
O.K. I came home from work today plugged in the batts and it arms. WHAT THE HELL!!!!! I tried everything last night and changed nothing today. I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings.LOL. Well atleast it's working for now. Thanks for the suggestions.:beerchug:

Yup, come to Clairville in 2 weeks and we'll figure it out.....probably trim related though. Sometimes adjusting the trim while going through the arming process at the same time works.

O.k. If I go down for the day you have to let me race the Rio for you.:w00t: But it would only be fair for me to let you run my SV. :lol: