PDA

View Full Version : 1/12 miss circus or close

avery
06-11-2010, 05:40 PM
well here is what i got so far i used a plan from oh oberto and modified it on the run so to speak ao here r pictures waiting for glue to dry and then do some sanding and start putting stuff from bj 26 in to it

avery
06-11-2010, 05:43 PM
here r some more

avery
06-11-2010, 05:46 PM
and here is where i am at present
put foam inside just before glueing top so she caint ever sink

Xfactor
06-12-2010, 10:27 PM
The oberto is a great running hull should give you alot of satisfaction.

Xfactor
06-20-2010, 09:07 AM
Hey avery how are you my man? You doing okay ?

avery
06-21-2010, 06:31 PM
doing ok starting radiation tommorrow have been busy waiting on motors and speed controlers for big cat and also trying to decied what strut and rudder for this build and trying to make a top canopy that will look like miss circu canopy so how r you

Xfactor
06-21-2010, 07:05 PM
Hang in there dawg. if you need anything hit me up brother. that boats looking sweet too?what you gonna power it with? u can get you an 8 o 9xl off hk for 29 bucks. Steve may have something he can offer you as well. My esc's for the project we talked about came yesterday so yours should be close by.

avery
06-22-2010, 10:11 PM
thanks i plan on using the motor and esc from bj 26 just need to figure out which strut and rudder so i can cut hole for shaft tube then make motor mount and such and it will be running soon . yeah i been like kid just before christmass waiting on both motors and esc to come in motors should have been here today but didnt show so maybe tommorrow and esc a couple more days i had trouble ordering but got them ordered early last week man i caint wait to finish her and video the first run hope it wasnt like my gas version hydro which i fired up in dead of winter didnt warm up properly put in creek and you gussed it hit gas it took off great slowed for the first turn to make sure it turn enough area was tight and well it stalled well water was moving real good and boat was getting out of sight i wasnt sure where it went to so started taking all closths off while running along bank to catch up to boat then junped in water was so cold took breath away had to get back out of water haha run about block ahead throught woods along bank and got in slowly aclimate to cold just in time to swim out and get boat if only had a camera it would have mad funiest videos lol