PDA

View Full Version : Mazo Midwest Challenge

DPeterson
06-11-2010, 02:35 PM
The Mazo Midwest Challenge is scheduled for July 16, 17 and 18.

Here is the info for anyone interested. Our usual suspects received e-mails already.

PM me with your e-mail if you want to see the info. I can upload here from Word but not from excell.

Doug

LuckyDuc
06-14-2010, 04:48 PM
I mailed my entry form today.
Doug, if you can print to an Adobe PDF, then just print the excel to pdf and post the pdf version of the spreadsheet.

DPeterson
06-14-2010, 05:08 PM
Thanks Sean

Here is the Midwest Challebge sign up form for those that may be interested.

Doug

Jeff Wohlt
06-15-2010, 12:33 AM
Would love to come just to race for Doug R. Great race area!

Dale Koblitz
06-15-2010, 10:02 PM
I don't have any raceworthy rigs but I think it might be fun to watch. Is this a pretty big event? How many boats would you estimate to be there? It'd be kind of a long drive so unless it was worth driving I probably wouldn't make the journey.

Steven Vaccaro
06-15-2010, 10:44 PM
I don't have any raceworthy rigs but I think it might be fun to watch. Is this a pretty big event? How many boats would you estimate to be there? It'd be kind of a long drive so unless it was worth driving I probably wouldn't make the journey.

If you are within a few hours, even if there are only 10 guys there its worth it. Seeing some of these guys setups and tricks are worth the time.

Jeff Wohlt
06-16-2010, 01:48 AM
One of the few yet best races I ever attended. Some great guys and some very fast racing. Doug R. would be proud...still rememeber stuffing my face with some great spaggetti at his very neat home.

For me it is 9 hour drive but would love to attend...just doubt the schedule will allow it.

LuckyDuc
06-16-2010, 01:55 PM

There are currently 14-15 racers signed up with 3-6 boats each. It should be a very good race event.

Grimracer
06-21-2010, 09:28 PM
wish I could make it.. good luck to all!

Grim

LuckyDuc
06-21-2010, 09:46 PM
wish I could make it.. good luck to all!

Grim

Bummer! Are you going to Seville, OH instead?

D. Newland
06-22-2010, 01:26 PM
Great job getting this scheduled, guys! It's one of my favorite race sites. One of these days I'll be back!

Grimracer
06-22-2010, 10:10 PM
I have a wedding.. :doh:

But its in MEXICO.... :banana:

Grim

DPeterson
07-19-2010, 10:30 AM
Mazo Midwest Race Results.

N2 OFFSHORE
1st Doug P.
2nd Dan P.
3rd Dave A.
4th Mark A.

P OFFSHORE
1st Lee S.
2nd Sean K.
3rd Doug P.
4th Mark A.
5th Dave A.
6th Dan P.

P SPORT HYDRO
1st Sean K.
2nd Dave A.
3rd Jeff C.

N2 MONO
1st Mark A.
2nd Doug P.
3rd Dan P.
4th Dave A.

P LIMITED TUNNEL
1st Mark A.
2nd Doug P.
3rd Dan P.
4th Hugh G.
5th Jeff C.
6th Dave A

P LIMITED SPORT HYDRO
1st Sean K.
2nd Lee S.
3rd Rex R.
4th Doug P.
5th Jeff C.
6th Dan P.

P MONO
1st Lee S.
2nd Sean K.
3rd Dave A.
4th Doug P.
5th Mark A.
6th Dan P.

P LIMITED OFFSHORE
1st Mark A.
2nd Dan P.
3rd Lee S.
4th Doug P.
5th Hugh G.
6th Rex R.

PRODUCTION SUPERVEE
1st Doug P.
2nd Jeff C.
3rd Hugh G.
4th Rex R.

We had some racers not show for various reasons so our attendance was down this year.

Very hot weather and warm mucky water. All of us had our systems coming back way warmer than usual. So much so that we eventually knocked the Offshore races down to a 3 minute run rather than 4 minutes.

Mark Anderson was again on his game. He doesnt practice much and races twice per year. He finishes the race!

Sean Kewly is again showing his skills. Winning both Sport hydro classes and now showing what he can do with mono's, pulling in a couple seconds with a new boat.

And not to forget Lee Simonson. Lee hasen't had much practice or shop time lately and he comes and takes a couple of classes.

Doug

LuckyDuc
07-19-2010, 11:22 AM
Thanks for all the work organizing the race Doug! It was a great time. I had a blast, and enjoyed visiting with everyone.

Sean