PDA

View Full Version : Grimracer and Octura

xxxrems38xxx
06-10-2010, 02:29 AM
hi guys!

between grimracer and octura what products are best or are they equivalent:confused2:?

Darin Jordan
06-10-2010, 09:49 AM
There is not "best" when it comes to props... It's all going to depend on your specific setup and needs.

I will give Grim the nod, however, on out of the package quality. His props are made of some very tough material, and come closer to RTR than Octuras. BOTH make good performing props, but again, it'll depend on your needs as to which will work best for you.

bigwaveohs
06-10-2010, 11:58 AM
Octura also has a much larger selection of prop choices as does ABC...but I find that the Aquacraft/Grimracer work better (so far) on my VS-1 tunnel.

NativePaul
06-11-2010, 10:12 PM
I havent run grim props so i cant comment on effectiveness but since I saw grim saying that they are ABCs I wouldn't contemplate running one either, I would rather buy an ABC and give the designer/MFG all my money than buy the same thing from a reseller that takes their cut before passing the money on, that way the designer can spend more on R&D and you get a bigger range of better props in the long run.