PDA

View Full Version : lipo reciever battery

matto
06-04-2010, 01:10 AM
hi
if i were to purchase a 7.4 v lipo reciever battery, that has a reciever connector already on the leads, and i want to use a castle creations bec as a voltage regulator, how would be the best way to wire it up? should i strip some wire before the connector and solder bec wires to battery leads that way? or cut the connector off, then solder wires, then use an extension reciever lead?
any info would be great
thanks

sailr
06-04-2010, 08:04 AM
Put a receiver input plug on the input side the BEC and plug into the receiver on the output side of the BEC. Just that simple. Cheap BEC's are a perfect voltage regulator. You can pick 'em up on ebay for around $5

Or to put it simply, put it in line between the receiver pack and the receiver observing input and output.

matto
06-04-2010, 09:00 AM
Put a receiver input plug on the input side the BEC and plug into the receiver on the output side of the BEC. Just that simple. Cheap BEC's are a perfect voltage regulator. You can pick 'em up on ebay for around $5

Or to put it simply, put it in line between the receiver pack and the receiver observing input and output.

:doh: thankyou sir, i did not know you could buy reciever plugs seperately:hide:

sailr
06-04-2010, 09:15 AM
Just splice in the correct end of a servo extension!