PDA

View Full Version : wanted 1/12 hydro proboat hull

avery
05-31-2010, 12:20 PM
i am looking for proboat nitro or brushless hull as i have a bj 26 and dont like the handling in turns my 1/8 hydro works fine but gave to son and saw the thread on the miss eliam so looking for one ebay they r selling way to high for me if anyone have one for around a 100 dollars let me know please

m4a1usr
05-31-2010, 12:28 PM
OSE has this one for sale, http://www.offshoreelectrics.com/proddetail.php?prod=NitroElamHydro You can gut it . Sell the nitro motor/fuel tank and extra servo and probably end up with a new hull and hardware for $100. At least close.

John

Chuck E Cheese
05-31-2010, 01:02 PM
i have a miss vegas duece hull. it is nitro rtr i would sell it with or without motor. good shape $100 hull and hardware (speedmaster rudder) or $140 rtr less radio. the only thing it needs is a flexshaft.
plus shipping from 96815

avery
05-31-2010, 01:14 PM
thanks for info that what i want im gonna go load up card tommorrow and get it thanks alot

ps sry im not interested in the vegas style just not to my liking one day im gonna build a miss circus circus but for now want somthing to run and the eliam is me

avery
05-31-2010, 01:22 PM
it say out of stock oh well i see someone just posted an electric one i realy wanted one with the side pads in back like the nitro version but beggers caint be chosey huh

v-spec
05-31-2010, 04:40 PM
I just won a complete new brushless elam night before last I've bought about 6 boats from the same place and always get great stuff from them. Just be patient you will get one cheap. I'm giving this one to a friend and bidding on another for myself.

befu
05-31-2010, 05:19 PM
Way to high on ebay? I just won a complete new brushless elam night before last for $86.00 I've bought about 6 boats from the same place and always get great stuff from them. Just be patient you will get one cheap. I'm giving this one to a friend and bidding on another for myself.

that is probably where I bought all 12 of my mini-v's and 10 of my eflite MSX's! Great to deal with but I get in trouble watching there stuff!

Brian

v-spec
05-31-2010, 05:49 PM
Yea I got in over my head last year with them lol! Most all my boating stuff either got sold or stolen when my house was robbed last year but now I've got this boat on the way and hopefully one more! I'm not going back on their store for the rest of the year to keep myself outta trouble!

avery
05-31-2010, 06:55 PM
so your the one who beat me on it i was 85 dollars

v-spec
05-31-2010, 07:08 PM
Guess I was, I bid $151.00 was surprised it did not go higher. I've got all my boats so far under $130.00 from them and most had nothing wrong other than maybe a scratch or chip. Last one a BJ26 I got last year was supposed to have a bad esc but it worked perfect when I got it. I've still got the esc as a matter of fact.

avery
05-31-2010, 07:13 PM
yeah i missed one last night by 20 seconds and bid on three in last week lost all of them i dont want to pay more than a hundred that my budget cause like one had shipping at 35 dollars so if i bid 130 it would end up 165 and for330 i could get new

v-spec
05-31-2010, 07:46 PM
With shipping mine ended up right at exactly $100. I had no intention of getting an RTR boat but I always wanted an Elam and at that price how could I pass it up? I don't have any boats right now either and I'm anxious to get on the water again this year!

The Elam Brushless at my LHS is $339.00 so I'd say $150-$160 is a steal. Try and keep an eye for the auction ending time of what your interested in and if you can bid at the very end of the auction and you should get lucky.

Also try not to bid $85 $100 $150 etc because those are the most common numbers people bid. I won for $1 more than what you bid on it and won because of that. I usually bid my max bid plus a dollar or 2 and some change and I'd say 99% of the time I win what I'm after that way.

avery
05-31-2010, 08:11 PM
thanks for the info im just antsy and bored not enough money and plenty of time i built a hydro hull out of construction paper whille biding on ebay just to see how it would look and it was the i guess you would say pickle fork similar to miss vegas i like the eliam and budweiser cockpit and front wing design which i think is called twin wing any way ill try your sugesstion and keep bidding man there is a bud one for sale right now thinking of buy it now but man it out of my budget by about 150 dollars but man it sweet

v-spec
05-31-2010, 08:22 PM
I hear that, I'm on a major budget myself. Probably no actually should not be spending money on boats at all right now. I still need to buy lipo's and a charger now. I sold my old new stuff last year!