PDA

View Full Version : People Suck!!

SJFE
10-04-2007, 05:08 PM
Stoped today for a drink at wawa(kinda like 7/11). Turned off the truck walked inside bought an icetea. Got back in the truck and headed back to the shop. 3 or 4 miles down the road I reached for my Samsung BlackJack witch I keep in a gps mount on the computer....GONE! 68 contacts in my address book GONE! 4 gig mini SD card GONE! 50 dollar titainum case GONE!:cursing: . That quick some jerkoff walked by the truck saw it and palmed it. AT&T wants 349.99 to replace it with out adding a line to my plan. Yeah right... My next upgrade is 1/14/08. I have to go 4 months with the wellfare back up phone. Life is just grand some times.:doh:
Oh yeah almost forgot to mention I ruined a pair of oakley RazorWires lookin under the seat for it also..Great frickin day.

wickedgmc
10-04-2007, 05:18 PM
I might have a cheaper solution for you, I will let you know soon

and yes some people so suck

Eyekandyboats
10-04-2007, 05:37 PM
Damn thats to bad!!.
Cant you call A T&T and put up the tracking signal and locate , and deactivate it's user code so it can never ever be activated?

SJFE
10-04-2007, 05:41 PM
At&t phones use a sim card. I had the card deavtivated..but you can just slip a new card in and go..Bad guys win this time.

kck741
10-04-2007, 05:51 PM
Sorry about that SJFE

ReddyWatts
10-04-2007, 06:20 PM
ATT will not let them put in a new sim card without the previous owners permission. I went through hell with ATT getting my dads phone sold to someone else using Cingular. It needed another sim card. They do this to prevent the use of stolen phones.

wickedgmc
10-04-2007, 07:18 PM
sorry boss, I got nothing

Steven Vaccaro
10-04-2007, 07:51 PM
Sorry to hear that!

ATT will not let them put in a new sim card without the previous owners permission. I went through hell with ATT getting my dads phone sold to someone else using Cingular. It needed another sim card. They do this to prevent the use of stolen phones.

Thats only when trying to switch the phone to a new company. The phones are passworded so people cant easily jump to a new service. But any person with a att sim card will be able to use the phone

SJFE
10-04-2007, 09:43 PM
Yep you got it. Like I said. Bad guys win this time. I leared an expensive lesson. Won't happen again.

Tunda
10-05-2007, 01:32 AM
sorry to hear that SJFE tomorow is another day things could have been worse....

Steven Vaccaro
10-05-2007, 05:35 AM
Not to get in a debate over your loss, but I think "society" sucks. We have been slowly losing our morals over the last 40 or so years. Over the last 10 years we have been losing it at a more rapid rate. More kids than ever are stealing from their parents. More kids than ever are on drugs. More kids than ever are being abducted/ sexually abused.

Don't get me wrong I was no saint when I was a teen. There are things that I did when I was a kid that I wish I could erase. But not close to the extent of what these kids are doing today.