PDA

View Full Version : I cant find a boat club

LarrysDrifter
05-23-2010, 06:54 PM
Anyone know of a boat club somewhat near St.Louis,MO?Getting lonely here running by myself.

impba3548
06-27-2010, 11:02 PM
Frank Holten state park in Illinois is where we run, some of the guys are getting into the fe boats. We had a few out there today (ul-1's).

The lake is about 5 miles from the Arch.
Just Google Frank Holten state park.

We would be glad to have you run with us.

mike sr

LarrysDrifter
06-29-2010, 07:05 PM
Frank Holten state park in Illinois is where we run, some of the guys are getting into the fe boats. We had a few out there today (ul-1's).

The lake is about 5 miles from the Arch.
Just Google Frank Holten state park.

We would be glad to have you run with us.

mike sr

Thanks Mike.Ive been there once with Ken H.and a few other guys.I need to get ahold of Ken again to see when you guys will be there again.Or you can tell me if you like too.My name is Larry by the way.Last time I was there was about 3 weeks ago.Had a really good time.Ive got more batteries comin in the mail so I can play longer as well as working on a King of Shaves cat I have so I can bring 2 boats with me.Hope to my parts in this week for my cat and the extra batts for my ul-1.I just wish it wasnt so far away.I live about 35 miles south of the city.Hope to see you and everyone again at the park soon.

impba3548
06-30-2010, 07:42 AM
Someone is usually out there by noon on sunday, somnetimes saturday depending on the weather. I will put you on the email list.

mike sr

impba3548
06-30-2010, 07:46 AM
Larry, I need your email address, this one came thru the OSE. I usually send an email to inform the guys on whats going on.

mike sr

madgadget
11-09-2010, 01:04 PM
hope you have room for one more, I pm'd my email address

Jabbo
01-17-2011, 06:42 PM
If any one ever wants to run down at the lake of the ozarks let me know.
Jeff