PDA

View Full Version : Etti esc help!!

JMSCARD
05-22-2010, 04:32 PM
Is there such a thing as a program card for the Etti ESC's... its getting the best of me... how do you calibrate them to the radio..? the instructions say they auto calibrate...is this true... I have a etti navy 100 and two etti 150's on there way to me... HELP.... is there easier intstructions anywhere?

tth
05-22-2010, 04:53 PM
there's a video on youtube

westbeach
05-22-2010, 04:57 PM
Are you talking about programming the ESC or calibrating ?? You simply plug your esc into your rx. To program the ETTI ESC you simply program it via your TX. Do a search and there is a vid to show you how to program the ETTI via TX.

Is there such a thing as a program card for the Etti ESC's... its getting the best of me... how do you calibrate them to the radio..? the instructions say they auto calibrate...is this true... I have a etti navy 100 and two etti 150's on there way to me... HELP.... is there easier intstructions anywhere?

westbeach
05-22-2010, 05:03 PM
Look here for the video at the bottom of the page. It's is pretty easy to program, you just need to listen to the different tones and beeps. And of course read the manual!!
http://www.rcraceboat.com/rcraceboatesc.html

HappyOne
05-22-2010, 06:30 PM
I shared your frustration but once you set it up you won't have to do it again :smile:

plus you'll get to know what the different beeps mean.

LiPo Power
05-22-2010, 06:46 PM
You are calling this easy programming?????
Holly smokes....
Get Turnigy, beep, beep for 2 s or beep, beep, beep, beep, for 4S and you are on your way to rip.....
Can not get any easier than that.....
Robert

tiqueman
05-22-2010, 09:48 PM
Ettis are quite easy IMO. I just set up a 150 OPTO about an hour ago... took just a couple minutes. Have also set up Turnigy 120s... they are equally as easy.

Jason, if you need more help, let me know bud.