PDA

View Full Version : Genesis cat from AC Hammer

tiqueman
05-19-2010, 12:40 PM
Yeah, I found it a little difficult to run a boat in one hand while recording w/ the other and trying to look thru the view finder every now and again.... how about running two boats at the same time while trying to keep the camera boat pointing at the running boat... :buttrock:

I noticed part way thru running the boat really settled down from hopping. I bit of water came up thru the shaft, Ive never seen a shaft push out a pile of grease, but it did and the liquid got it. With it though, I found if maybe I move my cog further back, the bouncing may go away. I also adjusted teh strut before I went out, I put it back to all the way up w/ is basically inline w/ the bottom of the boat and adjusted the angle to 0 degrees as it had a littel positve before. She topped at 29.9mph. 3S2P 10000mah total.

Heres a bit of what I ended up with

And I apologize its not perfect, but a controller in each hand gets a bit tough....:eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Uv2RM_A3Po

One of my neighbors came out who is a photographer and shot some stills as well. Hopefully I will have them from him soon.

Enjoy

About 50 seconds in gets fun.. talk about hand eye brain function overload...