PDA

View Full Version : What Do I Do???

fastbaltek
09-30-2007, 02:35 PM
so i sold some thing on ebay last week on sunday and i have not been paid yet by paypal which makes me angry cuz all i want is some money and a smooth transaction... so heres the case what do i do with a non paying buyer? if i leave neg they probably will leave it back to me? report which i plan on doing as soon as possible. what else or what should i do?:cursing:

wickedgmc
09-30-2007, 02:47 PM
file a claim with ebay for a non paying bidder, they will refund you final value fees and he will not be able to leave you feedback. Buyer also get a non payment strike

SJFE
09-30-2007, 02:48 PM
All of this information is posted on ebay. You may not file a non paying bidder alert right away. It takes some time. Be sure in all your listings you state clearly what payment you accept and when you want it. Remember you are under a leagley binding contract to sell that item to the high bidder. You will have to read the rules and wait untill you can take action. I don't suggest negative feedback. You can request his address and phone number. Give him a call.

wickedgmc
09-30-2007, 02:56 PM
true, but the clock for the buyer does not start until you contact Ebay. Once you file they try to contact the buyer and then give the buyer a certain amount of time to pay.

Fluid
09-30-2007, 05:03 PM
RTFM.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/questions/nonpaying-buyer.html

Contact your buyer. Like you, buyers can have emergencies or computer problems. The buyer may not be able to respond to you right away. If the buyer doesn't respond to your email, you may want to request their contact information and give them a call.

Send a payment reminder. Send your winning buyer a friendly payment reminder between 3 and 30 days after the listing closes.

File an Unpaid Item Dispute. If after following the steps above, you didn't get a response from the buyer, or if you feel that you won't receive payment, review the Unpaid Item Process.

Request a Final Value Fee credit. If you are unsuccessful in resolving the issue with your buyer 10 days after filing the Unpaid Item Dispute, you can request a Final Value Fee credit.