PDA

View Full Version : Titan Reduex

Paul Pachmayer
05-12-2010, 05:52 AM
Hi Guys,

Thought I'd drop by and show this Titan 29 that I rebuilt for a customer of mine. This one started as a FDM build with a turbo trans and the typical FDM hardware package. Grant wasn't all to thrilled with the setup and wanted a "proper" setup. I pulled the hardware off and decided to use the FDM strut but strip the purple anodizing off it. I polished the new hardware and motor mounts for some bling.:cool2: I also added a sub hatch for easy tape downs.

This is set up for 4S2P and should give 7 to 10 minutes of high 40s on a X447 and low to mid 50s on a x450.

Paul.

denboy01
05-12-2010, 08:54 AM
Nice build!
What motor-battery combination are you intending to use to achieve that run time an speed?

JMSCARD
05-12-2010, 08:56 AM
Hey paul... I have bought grants drifter L and His DF Vortex... I think you built the Vortex.... you certainly do work second to NONE..... this looks B E A utiful too! I have two titan 29's not as pretty as this one though! Great work, Congrats!

tiqueman
05-12-2010, 10:12 AM
It was all done for you Jason! Now you can get w/ Grant and buy the Titan you really wanted. :thumbup1:

Looks good Paul!

JMSCARD
05-12-2010, 03:28 PM
I know.... I have two titans already..... but I do really want this one now too.... only thing is the price just went up.... I may spend a little more then what grant was originally thinking he would sell it for as he invested more then he planned... but I can only go so far.... you know what they say though... you get what you pay for and this hobby definately follows those rules:) Thanks Scotty for being a bad influence... :) again nice job Paul!

tiqueman
05-12-2010, 10:21 PM
Thanks Scotty for being a bad influence... :)

:rofl: Youve been talking to Grant too much.. he says the same thing to me. :laugh: Although, Ive saved him from himself a few times too.

Paul Pachmayer
05-13-2010, 06:25 AM
Hi Guys,

Thanks. The motor is a 10XL, I've built allot of boats with that combo and it rocks.

Paul.

denboy01
05-13-2010, 08:11 AM
Thanks for that, sounds like a good setup to try here in England UK where we race for 6 minutes + 10 seconds mill time

JMSCARD
05-13-2010, 09:53 PM
Paul you had to do such a good job on it I just couldn't resist buying this beauty..... and Grant is certainly a class act... I bought a couple boats and a esc from him in the last couple months.... they have all honestly been the best transactions I have ever made in this hobby.... The quality and condition he keeps his boats is astounding... and you couldn't ask for a better person to deal with... Thanks Grant and Paul.... i will take good care of this Titan.... Its gonna be my sunny day Titan... Happy Boating my friends....

Brushless55
05-13-2010, 10:58 PM
that is one hot T29! :rockon2:

Paul Pachmayer
05-15-2010, 06:30 AM
Hi Guys,

Paul you had to do such a good job on it I just couldn't resist buying this beauty.....

No Way! I can't believe he sold it. I don't know what you paid but I guarantee it was a smokin' deal. There are parts on that boat that I had custom made for my personal race boats, never sold to the public.

Well, all I can say is enjoy.

Paul.

JMSCARD
05-15-2010, 07:56 PM
Well I paid over double what I did for my other Titan 29 and that had a neu 1515... But with the paint job and your build knowing you reworked it... I feel like I stole it... Thanks again Paul..

tiqueman
05-15-2010, 09:11 PM
JASON!!! HAHA.. I love it! :banana: Congrats man!