PDA

View Full Version : WTB Aquacraft Rio 2.4GHz Offshore Superboat EP RTR

BSBMX
05-06-2010, 07:12 PM
I'm looking to buy an Aquacraft Rio EP with the 2.4GHz radio. I need a rescue boat for my SV27, and I believe a Rio EP would be a good match with it.

It can be new or used--just post an offer on here or send me a PM. Thanks!

Karfrik
05-07-2010, 01:42 AM
Check PM!!,......Al

Diesel6401
05-07-2010, 01:43 PM
Rio's make great rescue boats. Check my link for a rio saving an sv, didnt mean to highjack your thread, good luck and happy boating.

BSBMX
05-07-2010, 03:52 PM
Thanks Diesel--I actually saw your video a few days ago and that was the deciding factor for me in choosing a Rio. If you don't mind, could you briefly tell me how you set up your forks on the boat, or send me a link where you described it? From the video, it looks like PVC pipe with foam on the front forks, and the whole contraption is bungied to the boat... is that correct? Sounds simple, but it works flawlessly.

Diesel6401
05-07-2010, 04:08 PM
Thanks Diesel--I actually saw your video a few days ago and that was the deciding factor for me in choosing a Rio. If you don't mind, could you briefly tell me how you set up your forks on the boat, or send me a link where you described it? From the video, it looks like PVC pipe with foam on the front forks, and the whole contraption is bungied to the boat... is that correct? Sounds simple, but it works flawlessly.

sent you a pm