PDA

View Full Version : EFF the Police!

Rumdog
05-04-2010, 07:58 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/Police-Using-Taser-on-teenage-Phillies-fan-was-justified-050310?GT1=39002

unreal

AndyKunz
05-04-2010, 08:32 PM
Cops 1, moron 0.

With all the crap that has happened to players by out-of-line fans, WAY TO GO PHILLY PD!!!

Hopefully baseball fans will now think twice about acting like a bunch of childish soccer fans.

Thanks for showing that link!

Andy

Rumdog
05-04-2010, 08:39 PM
Yep, lets give the police all the power they want to protect the over paid idiots from a harmless fan. That cop needs to be tazered in the nuts. Land of the free. Just don't try to have too much fun, right? Totally unacceptable.

m4a1usr
05-04-2010, 08:51 PM
Wow. I saw this on the news this morning and had to take a step back. If a fan is just running why would an officer need to immediately restrain him? He didnt have a weapon in his hands, the teen dodged anyone close to him. He wasnt running in to the dugouts. Where was this retard going to go? Sooner or later he would have been surrounded and either gave himself in or they would have tackled his ass.

I dont how many of you remember baseball back a few hundred years or so (not really but seems that way). Wasnt there a stripper with huge melons that used to run down onto the field and kiss as many players as she could? I seem to remember her going after Pete Rose. Would I like to see her tasered? I dont think so yet her intent was to put her arms around a famous ball player. Theres got to be a reasonable plan for action when dealing with stupid fans.

But on the plus side, I doubt that teen will run from the cops when they tell him to stop next time. He probably learned a very important lesson the hard way. Both parties have some reviewing to do over an incident like this.

John

ozzie-crawl
05-04-2010, 09:26 PM
run forest run, how stupid are you running on to the field forest "stupid as stupid can be"
i hate seeing were some moron breaks a rule,but when some thing happens and the idiot gets hurt they blame the poor cop, i think the guy got what he deserved

Rumdog
05-04-2010, 10:22 PM
He was threatening nobody. No weapons. Dumb he may have been, but that is excessive use of force.

AndyKunz
05-04-2010, 11:13 PM
I can conceal weapons and you'd never know I had it.

Monica Seles .

Tom Gamboa.

And in soccer, it's apparently a part of the game for players to be attacked by fans. At least in hockey it's part of the game and they're pros beating on each other while the fans stay in the bleachers.

Andy

crabstick
05-05-2010, 01:37 AM
A simple rugby tackle would to it and be more satisfying :laugh:

Tazing is way over the top IMO

ozzie-crawl
05-05-2010, 03:19 AM
good job you dont live in Australia, no tazers here they still use boomerangs

crabstick
05-05-2010, 03:21 AM
good job you dont live in Australia, no tazers here they still use boomerangs

I once threw a boomerang and it came back and smacked my mate who was standing next to me in the forehead, cut his forehead and knocked him out for about 10 seconds :rofl:

ozzie-crawl
05-05-2010, 03:26 AM
now thats funny