PDA

View Full Version : Witnessed A Police Chase

Diesel6401
05-04-2010, 12:40 AM
So I was driving to the mall today in Charlotte with my wife and friend who is visiting from Ohio and we were cutoff by about 5 police cars who were in a chase with another vehicle. We watched the cops spin the driver out and then the 2 people in the car got out and ran. I did the only think I could think off and video taped it with my cell phone. Crazy crazy day, pretty interesting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFfdDGnKiOA

Heres the news vid http://www.wsoctv.com/video/23436282/index.html

AndyKunz
05-04-2010, 10:25 AM
Cool. My son's a CMPD officer.

Andy

Diesel6401
05-04-2010, 12:42 PM
Cool. My son's a CMPD officer.

Andy

Was he involved in the chase?

Steven Vaccaro
05-04-2010, 02:05 PM
Wow. The video is pretty good on the phone. Which phone do you use?

Diesel6401
05-04-2010, 02:50 PM
Wow. The video is pretty good on the phone. Which phone do you use?

Thanks, its a Motorola cliq through t-mobile. I really like the phone, its got google android os and is pretty sweet. Most of the time I post/respond to ose comments through my phone like I'm doing now and its pretty fast internet. My wife just got the cliq xt yesterday which is the updated version of my phone and her screen resolution, camera pics, video and sound blow my phone out the water and my phone is only 6 months old. The new htc droid incredible from verizon which comes out today is suppose to be the iphone killer (heard that before), but I looked at it and viewed the specs and its really really nice, so any verizon cosumer check out that phone because if I wasn't with tmobile I would have that phone.

AndyKunz
05-04-2010, 03:32 PM
Was he involved in the chase?

Probably not. His beat is downtown with the druggies in the SW corner from what I understand.

Andy

Diesel6401
05-04-2010, 10:24 PM
Probably not. His beat is downtown with the druggies in the SW corner from what I understand.

Andy

Yea sw is kinda bad. Charlotte isnt really an overally crime filled area compared to other cities ive lived in. Pittsburgh, Cincinnatti, D.C, Cleveland. Maybe its the southern hospitality. lol