PDA

View Full Version : Capitol RC Model Boat Club IMPBA D12 Race

Chilli
04-26-2010, 03:58 PM
Hey Gang, Here is the flier for the Capitol R/C Model Boat Club's UOSA Thunder on the Water III which takes place the last weekend in June in Northern, Virginia. We are offering FE classes for the first time in D12 and will be racing with nitro classes in B-mono/P-mono, B-hydro/P-Spec hydro and B-tunnel/P-spec tunnel. We also run many other nitro and gas classes as well as open cat, open offshore, novice and RTR class. Would love to have some of the NAMBA gang from up north come down also. If anyone has any questions, ask away on this thread or PM me.

Chilli
06-07-2010, 09:19 AM
Three weeks away. Hope to see some fresh faces.

HOTWATER
06-08-2010, 03:38 PM
Yo Brutha!

I can't get the whole download to read...i'm really missing the entry form (not showing up) ?? I asked Carl to try to send it to me via email...maybe you have another way you could try to send it to me as well...

Thanks Mike!

-Kent

Chilli
06-08-2010, 05:07 PM
Kent, do you have MS word on your computer??? If so which version? I'll scan it to a PDF file and post it here when I get home (late tonight).

PS- Thought you couldnt make it... don't want to miss out on the fun???

You coming Chuck???? You could of won B/Spec Hydro with your UL1 this past weekend. LOL!!!

HOTWATER
06-08-2010, 05:19 PM
Dang!! I was thinking I was going to able to go, but I knew there was something I was doing at the end of this month...I bought tickets to the Phillies game on the 27th (VS. Blue Jays)...I will be with my bro-in-law, sister and my two nephews. This was just about the only game we could get tickets to that we could all do...

When are you going to have the next Capitol race? I am guessing this is your local club pond where you guys normally run. I would love to do a race weekend there sometime or just come down and run with you guys...it's only 2 hrs. and 19 min. for me to drive there!

Oh yeah, I just ordered a new UL-1 motor and some white hockey tape..LOL!

Chilli
06-08-2010, 05:33 PM
No biggie. We only run one race a year. It's a nice pond. A little more roomy than the DELMARVA pond. We only have a half dozen members in the club. We'll see you in Chesapeake the last weekend in August.

HOTWATER
06-08-2010, 08:09 PM
No biggie. We only run one race a year. It's a nice pond. A little more roomy than the DELMARVA pond. We only have a half dozen members in the club. We'll see you in Chesapeake the last weekend in August.

I wish I could be there to give you some well needed competion...LOL! Should be good for Chesapeake! I still would like to run with you sometime...maybe during a break in between races sometime! I will probably be in a more flexible spot than you are, with you having kids and things...just give me a shout anytime!! For now, it looks like I will make a few trips to the queenstown pond...Ecspecially since I got an invite from them to come down any Sunday!!! Also would like to catch up with basementboy2 (charles) and see how things are where they run (Baltimore)...

-Kent :beerchug:

Chilli
06-08-2010, 08:45 PM
We have a big break between Centreville and Chesapeake so we'll get together. Run with the Delmarva gang and practice running the course and in traffic as much as you can. Heck join the club if you can so you can have a say in the district and ask them to actually put the FE classes in the flyer next year.

Maybe I can meet you in Queenstown or up in Baltimore with Charles in July.

Mike

HOTWATER
06-08-2010, 09:27 PM
Sweet! I like the way you think!!:thumbup1: Yes, I would like to do all of that...