PDA

View Full Version : NAMBA District 8 Races to include FE Classes

Darin Jordan
04-16-2010, 12:14 PM
For 2010, the NAMBA District 8 schedule will include 2 FE Classes as official race classes: P-Limited OPC Tunnel, and P-Limited Hydro.

First race is this weekend, April 17/18th, at Twin Lakes in Smokey Point, WA.

Check out the NAMBA District 8 website for more information: http://www.namba8.com

Doug Smock
04-16-2010, 12:29 PM
:thumbup1::thumbup::beerchug:

Darin Jordan
04-16-2010, 12:39 PM
:thumbup1::thumbup::beerchug:

Doug, Thanks! It is cool!

I'll also be trying my hand at Gas Mono (I think I have to run in Open Gas this year, since they turned Gas Mono into open Gas)... and Brian is racing he and Mark Grim's new venture, the Grim Reaper gas rigger in Open Hydro and Open Gas... Should prove to be interesting!

Doug Smock
04-16-2010, 12:57 PM
Doug, Thanks! It is cool!

I'll also be trying my hand at Gas Mono (I think I have to run in Open Gas this year, since they turned Gas Mono into open Gas)... and Brian is racing he and Mark Grim's new venture, the Grim Reaper gas rigger in Open Hydro and Open Gas... Should prove to be interesting!

Sweet!!! You guys are going to have a blast.

Good luck!!
Doug :beerchug:

sailr
04-16-2010, 01:32 PM
Namba 3 is ignoring us hoping we will go away.

Darin Jordan
04-16-2010, 01:54 PM
Namba 3 is ignoring us hoping we will go away.

That's a shame... Several of the D8 Nitro guys have built boats to come play with us FE guys... including Jerry Dunlap and Eric Bourlet... Should be some good competition.

sailr
04-16-2010, 09:18 PM
Yep, at a D3 meeting, the District director wouldn't give us the time of day. One of our group travelled 3 hours to go to the meeting and then he was totally ignored. And he's one of the strongest FEer's in the country.

The new D3 director was a total horses you know what.

Jesse J
05-23-2010, 12:05 PM
Hey Darin, are there any races near the weekend of Seafair? Where would I find a schedule of races for the summer out in the PNW? Seatle or Portland area?

thanks a bunch.

J