PDA

View Full Version : Broken Hill R/C BOATERS

rcboatmanwithkids2880
04-13-2010, 08:51 AM
I would like to hear from residents of Far Western N.S.W that share an interest in Radio Controlled Boats , the club should be based on non competitive racing until established & also act as a social hub for like minded peoples of Broken Hill & region . Despite our geographical location being in the Australian Desert we are lucky enough to have the beautiful Menindee lakes & within BH the Zinc Lake to base a club . It would be nice to get " BHMBC " up & running to give BH residents another outlet for enjoying the beautiful scenery here ...

If you are interested in creating a club , then email me @

wilsonstreet233@hotmail.com

Thanking you :beerchug: ,

Brad

andym
04-13-2010, 10:09 PM
Give me a call, have spoken to guys about this but when they realize you need to be an incorporated club to be affiliated with AMPBA so you have insurance and can race at any event they do not want to hold positions such as Secretary, Treasurer, President etc etc. Will send PM with phone number again

andym
04-13-2010, 11:41 PM
Well we need four people minimum
So far we have
Brad, Scooter, Paddy and myself. We will need a meeting to do paper work, set out fees etc.

andym
04-14-2010, 12:44 AM
Start up cost's are, Application to incorporate $109.00, Reservation of name $42.00, AMPBA personal membership $35.00 per person plus what ever it takes to affiliate with AMPBA. Have paper work need members and waiting on reply from AMPBA. There is also a $47.00 fee to Dept of Fair Trading when lodging annual report.