PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta Spring Nats

Doug Smock
04-10-2010, 07:54 AM
April 17th and 18th. Me Time Productions will be broadcasting this race live.:yeah:

http://www.metimeliverc.com/

Thanks Doug and Kerri!!!

Doug:beerchug:

Doug Smock
04-23-2010, 11:47 PM
Thought I'd post a few picks of the race last weekend. We had a full house for the most part. All of the classes filled up except for a couple of nitro classes. If this is going to be the norm look for some Fast Electrics at the Spring Nats in the future.:cool:

Doug Smock
04-23-2010, 11:57 PM
View from the tower. Boats, boats, boats! The Gas and nitro twin riggers are insane!! I would never build one, but the cool factor is definately there.

Doug Smock
04-24-2010, 12:06 AM
more boats.

Chris Harris
04-24-2010, 05:53 AM
Congrats on what looks like a great event! AMB's race site looks beautiful and top notch! I've got to get up there some day. Those twin gas riggers are as wide as aircraft carriers, I bet they are fun to launch. YIKES!!!

Chris

Efis
04-24-2010, 03:53 PM
I got a birdseye view of some action for a few seconds. Wish I could have been down there with you guys. Did Trini, Casey, and John S. make it out? The new gravel/rocks look good.

Blake

line6
04-26-2010, 11:48 AM
Nice:rockon2:

Doug Smock
04-26-2010, 12:53 PM
I got a birdseye view of some action for a few seconds. Wish I could have been down there with you guys. Did Trini, Casey, and John S. make it out? The new gravel/rocks look good.

Blake

Thanks guys,
Blake Casey was at a car show/ fund raiser, Trini had to work, and John only stayed a few minutes, he wasn't feeling well.

Sorry you couldn't make it there was some good racing!!

Doug :beerchug: