PDA

View Full Version : Motor mount for Littlescreamers motor???

JCAustralia
04-09-2010, 01:27 AM
Hi guys

Thinking of dropping a Littlescreamers motor in my gasser. Too many complaints about the noise......

Is there currently a motor mount available for the Littlescreamer motor? Or are they all customs made by hobbyists.....

Does anybody have pictures of the mount they have made for their Littlecreamers motor?

Thanks

JC

m4a1usr
04-09-2010, 07:40 PM
Hi guys

Thinking of dropping a Littlescreamers motor in my gasser. Too many complaints about the noise......

Is there currently a motor mount available for the Littlescreamer motor? Or are they all customs made by hobbyists.....

Does anybody have pictures of the mount they have made for their Littlecreamers motor?

Thanks

JC

Randy at BBY has his own design that you might consider and of course there is the master of mtr mount builders Peter Zicha. And I have to say that his designs and machining mastery are second to none. (you can send me a check after you make your first million Peter:rofl:)

John

Punisher 67
04-10-2010, 03:23 AM
I really appreciate the nice words John you are to kind , not as much money in this as you think this is more of a labor of love . the custom designs are an absolute waste of time and $$$$ . but to be a good guy in the boating community I will do what I can to accommodate this forum . I have an absolute dislike for the red forum sorry just to many nobs there . This my home and I will do what I can for my friends on OSE.............................. :tiphat:

Doby
04-10-2010, 05:04 AM
I really appreciate the nice words John you are to kind , not as much money in this as you think this is more of a labor of love . the custom designs are on absolute waste of time and $$$$ . but to be a good guy in the boating community I will do what I can to accommodate this forum . I have an absolute hate for the red forum sorry just to many nobs there . This my home and I will do what I can for my friends on OSE

Kanadians Rock:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

JCAustralia
04-10-2010, 08:59 AM
Peter

I've seen pictures of your mounts and they look gorgeous. Hopefully will be getting one of those for a 540 motor in a few months time for a project.....:Praying:

So do you have a mount for the Littlecreamers at the moment or is it something you'll be doing in the future?

Cheers

JC

Punisher 67
04-10-2010, 01:58 PM
Thank you John , Easterners are alright afterall...............LOL

Jerome sorry at the moment I do not but I can for sure come up with something to accommodate the littlescreamers gang in the near future . If you have any pictures of a motor and mount combo that would assist me in designing one that would be most appreciative.........:help:

PZ