PDA

View Full Version : WTB - Fastech Hull

tomstoys2
04-05-2010, 03:50 PM
Does anyone have a Fastech brushless hull they want out of their way? I don't really need any hardware but would like to have the stuffing tube still in place.
This is why if anyone cares and no I wasn't driving, I was filming.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZgxSy1S_7k
:eek:
Thanks,
Tom

Jesse J
04-05-2010, 05:03 PM
Wow, that couldn't have been better aligned if it were done on purpose! I would hep ya if I could. Good luck with the new hull - maybe you SHOULD have been driving!

Karfrik
04-05-2010, 05:08 PM
Holy Cow!!! so whatever happened to the boats involved?...Al

tomstoys2
04-05-2010, 05:10 PM
I agree Jesse, it almost looked staged, infact I don't think I could recreate it if I try.

The moments that ensued after I shut the camera off were chaos. I didn't realize I had caught the whole thing on tape until hours later. Basically the Cat hit the starboard side and put 2 giant wholes in the hull. The Fastech went down almost immediately with only 3 inches of the bow sticking up. If it wasn't for extra flotation that I put in it would have been gone. Very little damage to the cat thankfully. In fact I was prett bummed until I found the footage. That almost made it ok.

Doby
04-05-2010, 07:05 PM
Next time, loan the camera to the other guy, not the your transmitter.

marko500
04-05-2010, 08:21 PM
Jeez Tom I miss everything. Sorry to hear about and see your loss. Have you considered one of the other blank hulls that are around and just switching over the hardware and guts? Like the Delta Force Vees or similar. If I find something local I'll give you a shout.

Mark

Spot Me 2
04-17-2010, 02:59 PM
I have one in great shape minus the elecronics. PM me if your still looking.

tomstoys2
04-18-2010, 09:55 PM
Payment sent Spot Me 2
Thread has been fulfilled.
Thanks everyone.
Tom