PDA

View Full Version : Rutter twiching why??

speedfreak
03-24-2010, 04:19 PM
I ran my ul-1 for the first time today and went pretty good. towards the end though the rudder started twiching back and forth..it didn't want to stay ing the middle. i then brought it in and dried it up..thought if i put in new batterries and try it again it would go back to normal but it didn't...at least not yet.... can anyone help...

Diesel6401
03-24-2010, 04:41 PM
Did you get the receiver wet by chance? Swap radio systems and see what it does. If the problem goes away it's the recevier is it's still their its something in the servo. It's probably the radio though IMO. Hopefully this helps.

Diesel6401
03-25-2010, 05:53 PM
Did you get it figured out?

speedfreak
03-25-2010, 06:08 PM
sort of...i took off the rutterand just put it back on...it seems like the servo was trying to find center or whatever but it went back to normal....i do have one question though.....is the Ul-1 suppose to turn harder and sharper to the left or to the right?

Diesel6401
03-25-2010, 06:12 PM
sort of...i took off the rutterand just put it back on...it seems like the servo was trying to find center or whatever but it went back to normal....i do have one question though.....is the Ul-1 suppose to turn harder and sharper to the left or to the right?

Weird. To answer your question its designed to turn to the right for racing.